• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Food you hate to love

I don't mean food that you know is bad for your health or has too many calories or carbs.

I'm talking about food that you love to eat but you know coming out a couple hours later is going to suck. For me it's buffalo wings, Cool Ranch nachos (I like to take Cool Ranch Doritos and put shredded pepper-jack cheese on it and microwave it for 40 seconds. It's delicious but goes through my system in like 20 minutes) and almost anything from HuHot Mongolian Grill

Americanized chinese food. Manchu Wok for example. Sorry, it's just better.
Cinnabon. Too good.
Coca Cola. It's terrible for you, but it tastes so good.

this is going to go over many heads, but the "el nino" burrito from mighty taco is absolutely amazing, but its got more calories than a 12 pack of beer, and it goes through the average person like shit through a goose...

Shrimp. It has always been one of my favorite foods, but ever since I started developing an allergy to it I'll usually pass it up instead of risking my air passage collapsing and my skin breaking out in hives. :(

Mayhem

Banned
When I was in the Army in Georgia, the local Hooters had terrific hot wings / blue cheese. The next morning, every time, in the barracks latrine with a glass, water and Alka-Seltzers; shitting my guts out, intestines and sphincter on fire. Good times. :thumbsup:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
also going with americanized chinese food.

its awful, but its good. but, in the end, authentic kicks its ass. but for 6.95 i can eat a days worth of food at the local china buffet.

I hate a spicy Thai food named Papaya Pok pok ... Mc Donald's fast food and similar.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Anything with dairy, if I eat in excess it means I won't poop for a few days. :( Anything spicy. Chocolate. Diet coke.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Wendy's Triple with Cheese. I used to like Stouffer's entrees & wings, but I found out how much sodium they had during an exam. While eating stouffer's the blood pressure was 150/100. By cutting it out the pressure is normally @ 115/60.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Like Shifty, I did the same thing. What fits the category is grape soda. I don't know if it's the dye or what, but it's a very effective laxative for me.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Döner Kebab

16943osiol.jpg

White bread pocket filled with kebab meat and a whole load of several cabbage sorts, with hot and yoghurt sauces

It fills you up like no tomorrow, and the meat can be real cheap, as it his very spicy, some times you can tell some hours later / next morning when it leaves your system, possibly the wrong direction ^^

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Moscow street food.
Lost half of one of my back teeth to that. Didn't stop me eating it.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Döner Kebab

16943osiol.jpg

White bread pocket filled with kebab meat and a whole load of several cabbage sorts, with hot and yoghurt sauces

It fills you up like no tomorrow, and the meat can be real cheap, as it his very spicy, some times you can tell some hours later / next morning when it leaves your system, possibly the wrong direction ^^

The mistery to me is why you guys would eat this shit that makes you shit like no yesterday and vomit like no tomorrow?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Pickled ginger slices that you get at Japanese restaurants.

Hometown Buffet. It's white trash fare at its height, but it's awesome! :D

bahodeme

Closed Account
Wendy's Triple with Cheese. I used to like Stouffer's entrees & wings, but I found out how much sodium they had during an exam. While eating stouffer's the blood pressure was 150/100. By cutting it out the pressure is normally @ 115/60.
My mistake the wings were by a company called Banquet.