• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Food Stamp Fail

Now that those people cant purchase food, what would you suggest they do? Just drop dead?

Once all the spin-doctoring and politician talk gets past that pretty much sums up the republican/libertarian solution. Not just with that, but with things like education and health care also. Oh don't forget the part about them blaming people for being poor, after all those people choose to be poor an it's all their own fault, because we all know how people love to be poor.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Now that those people cant purchase food, what would you suggest they do? Just drop dead?

Now you understand why a scared little cunt like Samantha worships guns. Human nature refuses to simply drop dead. When the down trodden that these republican pieces of shit look down their noses at have had enough they will be the ones proverbially pounding plowshares into swords.

Like anything else, I think there are people who take advantage of the system, but do you think most people who are using food stamps want to?

Like anything else, I think there are people who take advantage of the system, but do you think most people who are using food stamps want to?

I agree with you. If you're down on your luck and in need of help, don't you feel bad enough already? Who needs people looking at you as a thief on top of everything else. Especially if you're just trying to exist of feed your family.

Set a dish of dog or cat food outside on your porch, and watch the stray dogs or cats come by and eat it. Keep setting it out daily, and I guarantee they will return.. over, and over, and over.......

Some on food stamps pretty much fuck the system.

Just sayin'.

Now you understand why a scared little cunt like Samantha worships guns. Human nature refuses to simply drop dead. When the down trodden that these republican pieces of shit look down their noses at have had enough they will be the ones proverbially pounding plowshares into swords.

From what I understand you own a gun.

How about getting Barraks aunt off of all this free shit? she is milking the system and should ave been gone long ago as well as his uncle the drunk

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Someone receiving food stamps, after winning a lottery, is not why the country is "broke".

:rofl:

NO ... but it illustrates a pretty good example of what happens regularly. I remember hearing this story on the radio. You can't possibly believe that this lady just "forgot" ? She knew damn well she wasn't supposed to use them after receiving that money. Should a meth head be released over this, lol, no .... but if you think this type of fraud doesn't happen regularly you're just being nieve. Hell owners of stores quite often take food stamps in exchage for cash and then walk them to whatever they'd like to buy that they 're not supposed to with them. Alcohol, etc . Happens all the time. Don't get me wrong, their are people that actually need them .... but there's FAR more fraud with them than actual usage as they were intended.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
....."a scared little cunt like Samantha worships guns. Human nature refuses to simply drop dead."

Think before you type.

You need to take your own advice. I don't practice drawing a holstered pistol fifty times a day. I don't own thousands of rounds of ammunition. I don't post pictures of my gun collection. Samantha has done all of that. Of course you're a "conservative" so you probably don't understand moderation. I don't treat the 2nd amendment like it's a religion.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have no idea what the hell Sam Fisher is posting about.

I imagine it's: "This woman continued to take food stamps after winning money on the lottery!"

Those food stamps probably really add up to huge amount of graft. Like $200 a month. Honestly, she probably just forgot to cancel it.

I think there should be an initiative to enslave conservative republicans, because they value the work ethic so highly, and would presumably be good workers.

response A) it's already done. who do you think has to work to pay for it ?
response B) so you are promoting slavery? Isn't that special.