• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
And so begins Round 2.....

..........My Votes

Considering that we only get 5 votes this round, I've had to make some tough decisions. In order for my votes to have maximum impact, I've got to direct them where they are needed the most. So, barring an urgent need for votes from a perennial favourite, here will be my votes for the round (on a rotating basis):

Miss FreeOnes

Mandy Flores
Briana Lee

Cam Girl

Jane Burgess
Lacey Black
Maggie Green

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Bella Bellini

Newcomer

Jaana Ruutu
Aeryn Walker

OCSM

Lolita Borgia
Harley Spencer

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby
Well thank you so much for your support here, and I really appreciate all the updates you are doing! Where do you go all year?

BellaBellini

And so begins Round 2.....

My Votes

Considering that we only get 5 votes this round, I've had to make some tough decisions. In order for my votes to have maximum impact, I've got to direct them where they are needed the most. So, barring an urgent need for votes from a perennial favourite, here will be my votes for the round (on a rotating basis):

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia
Bella Bellini

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.
:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

:lips: Thanks for all the support. I doubt I'll make it through to round 3. But I'll stick around for the fun, games & lovely ladies :)

Mandy Flores

Me and my baby wanted to show our gratitude and overwhelming joy at making the second round! Yes!
373.jpg

Lolita_Borgia

do numbers work differently in the southern hemisphere?

Only when your blonde.... fuck it where's that raven wig!!! xXx :facepalm:

i miss things all the time. it took me 4 goes to make sure i wasnt reading Loli's post wrong

If only I had done that before I clicked the post button... next round will be Round 69 at this rate lolz! :rolleyes:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Only when your blonde.... fuck it where's that raven wig!!! xXx :facepalm:

If only I had done that before I clicked the post button... next round will be Round 69 at this rate lolz! :rolleyes:

self doubt comes in handy some times, i guess

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Oh yes, I need to do that..but my bouncy boobs might cause heart attacks instead of prevent them!

Oh dear, I think you'll need some hot nurses to assist you.

Very cute Mr. Unborn Fetus of The Lord. I could tell it's comlpetely about staying in shape!

Looking at what Maggie is doing is very important :yesyes:. You don't want me to do the exercises wrong do you? I might get injured.

Another reason to get some hot nurses to assist :)

Maggie Green

Oh dear, I think you'll need some hot nurses to assist you.

Looking at what Maggie is doing is very important :yesyes:. You don't want me to do the exercises wrong do you? I might get injured.

Another reason to get some hot nurses to assist :)

Watching me is VERY important! Very important indeed!

:elaugh:

Sorry I've been AWOL the past day....in a shock to me, it turns out that I do, in fact, need sleep. I'll post votes and do an update this afternoon.

That's what I call a commitment to fitness! GodsEmbryo, please remember that it is important to get frequent and sustained exercise. So pay close attention! :1orglaugh

If Wallaby says so, then I believe it.

Cheers, who?? Of course, if you really trust me, how about investing in some pedigree, prize-winning Bunyips? :D

:lips: Thanks for all the support. I doubt I'll make it through to round 3. But I'll stick around for the fun, games & lovely ladies :)

That's a relief! No matter what, it's better with Bella.

Well thank you so much for your support here, and I really appreciate all the updates you are doing! Where do you go all year?

I'm glad to support a great contestant like you, as well as all those others who post here and realize that, in order to represent FreeOnes, you have to be involved with the FreeOnes community. After MFO and what basically amounts to overload, I usually need to take a bit of time away; however, for the rest of the year.....I don't know.... drink (coffee, tea, or an alcoholic libation).... go walkabout....write...and just generally annoy people, I guess. ;)

Im through to the second round in 4 categories ..Yaaay !! :)

Congrats, Louise! :kiss:

Wallaby, thanks so much babe : ) And thanks for this great thread and all of the work you put into it!

Thanks for posting, Maggie! If this thread is good on its own, then you make it better. :)

Well done FW, another incredible piece of work from you this year.

You must work so hard on this. I know everyone appreciates all the efforts you go to.

I look forward to your further analysis, as the round progresses.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Thanks for your words of support, Miss H- it's always great to get a thumbs up from the Chancellor of the Hybrid Nation. I do put a lot of work into it, and I'm glad that a lot of people like it and enjoy posting here. :lovecoupl

Patty Plenty

Does anyone have any idea about the final standing from Round 1? I am interested in knowing whether I managed to end up in the top 100. I may have to re-evaluate my carreer choice if not...

JaanaRuutu

Does anyone have any idea about the final standing from Round 1? I am interested in knowing whether I managed to end up in the top 100. I may have to re-evaluate my carreer choice if not...
Seriously?

Ma'am, you've only got 23 posts on the board, and you've only just starting posting not even a month ago. People here just don't know who you are. I'm sure if you stick around, post more, and do a bit more self promotion with social media, you'll do great next year. There's a lot more to contests like Miss FO than showing up and looking pretty - as I'm learning more and more every day. I didn't make it into the top 100 in the main contest but that doesn't make m any less awesome. Just relax, promote, make friends, and try again next year.