• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Highly Inaccurate FreeOnes-Only Final Round Vote Counter

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I am not going to predict since I am normally wrong. I am however like this.

Best Cam Girl - Spexy Ashleigh (her full time job is being a cam performer)

Best Adult Model - Briana Lee (Lots of reasons, good site, awesome pictures and video, good fan interaction)

Last vote will vote around for a few ladies

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Miss FO - Bibi Jones
Cam Girl - Spexy Ashleigh
OCSM - Spexy Ashleigh

Side note: is it just me or did Jane post the exact same thing twice in a twenty minute span? That's an intentional double post. What's the penalty for that?

Jane Burgess

I am not going to predict since I am normally wrong. I am however voting like this.

Best Cam Girl - Spexy Ashleigh (her full time job is being a cam performer)

Best Adult Model - Briana Lee (Lots of reasons, good site, awesome pictures and video, good fan interaction)

Last vote will be spread around for a few ladies

To make things easy for you these are my votes for the remainder of the competition.

Best OCSM
Tia Ling

Best Adult Model
Jenny Poussin

Best Newcomer
Harley Spencer

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
[...] we can monitor our own votes so that we can truly know who the FreeOnes board has picked as its winner in each of the categories. To do this, I'm launching this new thread so that I can keep track of the FreeOnes board voters and votes in the final round, which will give us true blue board members an idea of who the FreeOnes board- without outside influences- is selecting to win each category [...]

As promised to Flying I took a closer look on the thread "Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!". Scientific value: none whatsoever ;). But I'm really interested in the voting behavior of members and non-members. There were 648 posts in that thread made by 136 members and ocsm's (hardly representative for the amount of members, but you have to start somewhere). Not all members posted in what categories they placed their votes so I had to approach it from a different angle: I just looked at whom someone was voting for. Categories and multiple votes were therefore not taken into account. I just looked at the post which girls the member was voting for and just added +1. Whoever posted had to say he voted for the girls, otherwise it would not be counted. 149 Girls were voted for. I only post the top 20. The number next to it represents each time someone voted for her (keep in mind this could be multiple votes in different categories made by the member).

1. Miss Hybrid (149)
2. Harley Spencer (115)
3. Briana Lee (72)
4. Jane Burgess (71)
5. Vicky Vette (70)
6. Spexy Ashleigh (61)
7. Sabrina Deep (52)
8. Jinxypie (45)
9. Miss Danni Gee (44)
10. Vanilla DeVille (43)
11. Mariah Milano (40)
12. Brianna Jordan (32)
13. Christine Vinson (32)
14. Leya Falcon (30)
15. Carmen Valentina (29)
16. Sophie Dee (27)
17. Taylor Stevens (26)
18. Lolita Borgia (20)
19. Sara Jay (20)
20. Malena Morgan (19)
21. Xo Gisele (19)

Analysis:

- Miss Hybrid is doing very well when it comes to the love of board members. And in all honesty if she doesn't win something it would be a disgrace. But she already won my heart
- Almost 17% of the voters in that thread were fairly new to the board (<100 posts). Their voting behavior was slightly different then the others. In a way this proves that there is a difference in voting between members and non-members. Nothing more nothing less.
- Only two ladies of that top 20 didn't make it to round 3 (Christine Vinson, Vanilla DeVille). So it's quite fair to say the voting of members is not that much altered by the voting behavior of non-members.
- during round 1 a lot of ladies could count on multiple votes for different categories as well. Most of the ladies of the top 10 had multiple votes. It's no surprise that a lot of them are still in multiple categories during round 3. Remarkable is XO Gisele who is only at #21 in the list but pushed through in 3 categories (compared to ladies who have a higher ranking but didn't push through in more categories):

Miss Hybrid 3
Harley Spencer 3
Briana Lee 3
Jane Burgess 1
Vicky Vette 2
Spexy Ashleigh 2
Sabrina Deep 2
Jinxypie 1
Miss Danni Gee 2
Vanilla DeVille 0
Mariah Milano 1
Brianna Jordan 1
Christine Vinson 0
Leya Falcon 1
Carmen Valentina 2
Sophie Dee 2
Taylor Stevens 2
Lolita Borgia 1
Sara Jay 1
Malena Morgan 2
Xo Gisele 3

- The most notable fact however can be seen in next sheet:

As you can see the top 20 of round 1 is very well represented in the OCSM category of round 3 (73%), but far less in the other categories: newcomer (26.6%), adult (46.6%); cam (46.6%); euro (13,3%); miss freeones (26.6%). Members do put their mark on the OCSM category, but the other categories are much more open to the choices of non-members. The odd one out in the OCSM category seems to be Ariel Rebel with 208 posts since April 16th 2007. Although I'm sure she interacts with her fans, she's not showing it on the board.

More will follow. But I'm to tired at the moment. Off to bed :hatsoff:

I have been counting Miss Hybrid 's votes since the first day in both the Official Miss Freeones threads and her own Official thread.

For round one she received

211 votes for Miss Freeones

202 Votes for Euro Babe

184 votes for OCSM.

Now these are only declared votes. Meaning that the poster said, "I am voting for Miss Hybrid in _________ category" or all 3 categories as the case maybe.

She also had 44 posts that did not declare which category they were voting in or even if it was all 3.

Rather than cluttering up your thread Wallaby, I'll leave it up to you if you want the info I have on round 2.

LeyaFalcon

I'm laughing so hard right now...you guys will find out why soon enough I am sure...but I still believe I should be best newcomer and thank you for everyone that realizes this :)

Mandy Flores

As promised to Flying I took a closer look on the thread "Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!". Scientific value: none whatsoever ;). But I'm really interested in the voting behavior of members and non-members. There were 648 posts in that thread made by 136 members and ocsm's (hardly representative for the amount of members, but you have to start somewhere). Not all members posted in what categories they placed their votes so I had to approach it from a different angle: I just looked at whom someone was voting for. Categories and multiple votes were therefore not taken into account. I just looked at the post which girls the member was voting for and just added +1. Whoever posted had to say he voted for the girls, otherwise it would not be counted. 149 Girls were voted for. I only post the top 20. The number next to it represents each time someone voted for her (keep in mind this could be multiple votes in different categories made by the member).

1. Miss Hybrid (149)
2. Harley Spencer (115)
3. Briana Lee (72)
4. Jane Burgess (71)
5. Vicky Vette (70)
6. Spexy Ashleigh (61)
7. Sabrina Deep (52)
8. Jinxypie (45)
9. Miss Danni Gee (44)
10. Vanilla DeVille (43)
11. Mariah Milano (40)
12. Brianna Jordan (32)
13. Christine Vinson (32)
14. Leya Falcon (30)
15. Carmen Valentina (29)
16. Sophie Dee (27)
17. Taylor Stevens (26)
18. Lolita Borgia (20)
19. Sara Jay (20)
20. Malena Morgan (19)
21. Xo Gisele (19)

Analysis:

- Miss Hybrid is doing very well when it comes to the love of board members. And in all honesty if she doesn't win something it would be a disgrace. But she already won my heart
- Almost 17% of the voters in that thread were fairly new to the board (<100 posts). Their voting behavior was slightly different then the others. In a way this proves that there is a difference in voting between members and non-members. Nothing more nothing less.
- Only two ladies of that top 20 didn't make it to round 3 (Christine Vinson, Vanilla DeVille). So it's quite fair to say the voting of members is not that much altered by the voting behavior of non-members.
- during round 1 a lot of ladies could count on multiple votes for different categories as well. Most of the ladies of the top 10 had multiple votes. It's no surprise that a lot of them are still in multiple categories during round 3. Remarkable is XO Gisele who is only at #21 in the list but pushed through in 3 categories (compared to ladies who have a higher ranking but didn't push through in more categories):

Miss Hybrid 3
Harley Spencer 3
Briana Lee 3
Jane Burgess 1
Vicky Vette 2
Spexy Ashleigh 2
Sabrina Deep 2
Jinxypie 1
Miss Danni Gee 2
Vanilla DeVille 0
Mariah Milano 1
Brianna Jordan 1
Christine Vinson 0
Leya Falcon 1
Carmen Valentina 2
Sophie Dee 2
Taylor Stevens 2
Lolita Borgia 1
Sara Jay 1
Malena Morgan 2
Xo Gisele 3

- The most notable fact however can be seen in next sheet:

As you can see the top 20 of round 1 is very well represented in the OCSM category of round 3 (73%), but far less in the other categories: newcomer (26.6%), adult (46.6%); cam (46.6%); euro (13,3%); miss freeones (26.6%). Members do put their mark on the OCSM category, but the other categories are much more open to the choices of non-members. The odd one out in the OCSM category seems to be Ariel Rebel with 208 posts since April 16th 2007. Although I'm sure she interacts with her fans, she's not showing it on the board.

Holy shit!!and I thought my decision today was tough!

10.gif

Mandy Flores

I have two lines at home and we are two people, so i can spread 6 votes. Yes i'm going to use two for myself on best OCSM and Best Cam Girl because i really aim at getting some money to donate.

About the other 4 this is gonna be my plan:
Two of my fav girls in the industry are Vicky Vette and Julia Ann (who is also a friend);
given that Vicky will win Miss Freeones easily and she does not need my vote and that Julia is already super big; given that the ever splendid Miss Hybrid will easily win Best Euro babe and i believe also Best Ocsm, i will cast a vote for her as Miss Freeones, hoping that she will hit 2nd or 3rd.
As Best Model i have to go for Harley Spencer because Mandy Flores is through only as Best Newcomer and i think she deserves to win something this year, too; i would have preferred to switch and vote for Harley on best Newcomer and for Mandy as Best Model given their characteristics and forums activity, but you guys have decided differently.
Miss Hybrid will get two votes for Miss Freeones because i really hope that this year at least one of the girls will be a so-called outsider. She has worked her ass off for more than one year to reach this, competing against girls who have tens of movies distributed worldwide every year, huge companies backing them up, tons of weekly press and hundreds of thousands of social networks fans.

To recap:
Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid - 2 votes
Best Newcomer: Mandy Flores
Best Adult Model: Harley Spencer
Best OCSM: Sabrina Deep
Best Cam Girl: Sabrina Deep

My forecasts for the final outcome are:

Miss Freeones:
1 - Vicky Vette
2 - Sophie Dee
3 - Bibi Jones or Julia Ann
4 - Miss Hybrid or Julia Ann or Bibi Jones

Best Euro Babe:
1 - Miss Hybrid
2 - Bobbi Eden
3 - Sophie Dee

Best Cam Girl:
1 - Taylor Stevens
2 - Briana Lee
3 - Sabrina Deep or Xo Gisele

Best Adult Model:
1 - Andi Land
2 - Harley Spencer
3 - Malena Morgan

Best Newcomer:
1 - Malena Morgan
2 - Harley Spencer
3 - Mandy Flores or Leya Falcon

Best OCSM:
this is too complicated to forecast, needing to be logged on to vote and only 15 girls left. Much it will depend on if voters who have lost girls on the way will vote at all and for whom; with one vote counting up to 5x in some cases, what we have seen until now, it could be totally shaken upside down, although i think that Miss Hybrid will make it first.

Good luck everybody.
I'm really flattered and honestly am still shocked to be in the final round. If Harley were to win Newcomer I would be happy top see that also! Go buy some Boots like Miss Hybrid with that cash! :) In the meantime I'm gonna just keep posting and having fun when I can get in here!
20.gif
21.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

That must have taken you hours to construct! Thank you for doing that it is very interesting. I look forward to seeing the next installment xxx

Miss Hybrid x

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You are off to a flying Tart Mister Wallaby!

Have you chosen your crew yet?

May I demonstrate my in flight service ability, perfect for long haul Captains stress relief.

Crew002.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Doesn't splits hurt?

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
I appreciate your great effort and hope many OCSMs will reach Top rankings!

But also I think it is okay, that there are No-OCSM and rarely seen OCSM girls too. This contest is not a board contest. The forum only is one possibility to discuss and promote for votes. - FreeOnes isn't just the board, it's the main page. And forum just is a part of it.
If you are fan of a sports team, the coach won't finalize his decisions on online board discussions. At least not alone ;)

I see MissFreeones as one possibility to make FreeOnes more popular. The better it is known, the more members and stars will come and stay.
And this again will help "our" yet well established OCSMs!

Sorry the delay and my absence....bloody stupid life outside of FreeOnes! :mad: Soon, I'll have the full time to do what I'm actually supposed to be doing- crunching numbers for Round 3 of Miss FreeOnes. Here's my votes so far....

Today

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid

Newcomer
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Jane Burgess

Yesterday

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid

Newcomer
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Miss Hybrid

:thumbsup:
- The Flying Wallaby

Lolita_Borgia

Sorry the delay and my absence....bloody stupid life outside of FreeOnes! :mad: Soon, I'll have the full time to do what I'm actually supposed to be doing- crunching numbers for Round 3 of Miss FreeOnes. Here's my votes so far....

Today

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid

Newcomer
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Jane Burgess

Yesterday

Miss FreeOnes
Miss Hybrid

Newcomer
Lolita Borgia

OCSM
Miss Hybrid

:thumbsup:
- The Flying Wallaby

Spank you for your support all the way through Miss Freeones Mr Wallaby & for your awesome threads!!! *kisses* xXx :lips:

Military-1.jpg