• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flower Tucci or Alexis Texas?

Flower, a couple of years ago I was obsessed with her... Then she kind of slowed down and lost track of her... Alexis Texas is f'n hot, but never got into her stuff.

Love both of their asses. Flower would be up for anything and when she performs, she gets all sweaty and really into it. Alexis loves to shove her ass in guy's faces which would be awesome (plus, she's starting to do more anal finally). Overall I'd choose Flower but it was not an easy choice by any means.

Hard to say if no one has maesured their asses.

600full-flower-tucci.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't think he posts here much anymore, but Prof Volop had this down to a science (really!). He figured that what made a woman's ass or hips stand out was the ratio/percentage of her hip size to her waist size: the smaller the waist in relation to the hips, the more her ass will stand out. With her measurements listed as 36C-28-38, Flower's waist is about 74% the OD of her hips. Alexis Texas is listed as 34B-23-42 (not sure that I believe the 23 though), so her waist is only 55% the size of her hips. One of my favorite models of all time was a girl named Holly (from Holly's Hotspot). She was on the Dreamnet Network years ago. I think she used to be a dancer and she had the MOST outrageous hips and thighs. She was totally toned and her measurements were 34-24-38 - putting her at about 63%, using Prof's yardstick. And her waist looked smaller than Alexis', so that's why I kind of doubt the accuracy of that figure. But Holly was the true princess of butt & thighs in my book. She was prettier than either Alexis or Flower and was very classy, while still being sexy (and not just slutty).

Yeah, that is a totally "unsexy" way of approaching this. But once you think about it, I think it does make sense about what makes a woman's butt pop.

big fan of both but it has to be Flower Tucci, her scenes are always full of energy and she has done some great DP and anal scenes too. I still cant believe how few anal scenes Alexis has done, its totally up to her but with an ass like that I thought the studios would have been begging her to do more anal!