• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flora (Hegre) - AKA: Agatha, Mary Gram

Thanks shadow93b! Every time you or somebody else posts something new here it makes me want to go looking for more...

11262214_1111328672213290_1648078827_n.jpg

Photographer: Robert Mosbach
Make Up: Elle Mosbach
Model: Mary Gram

574acf5810a14.jpg

Mary Gram by Crindur © May 2016 (Paris, France)

Note: Behind the pseudonym Grindur, lies perhaps the photographer Damien Lombard. But alas, I have no certainty about that! :dunno:

More preview from "Flora's World"... which has made several announcements that it is not the personal site of Flora aka Mary Gram aka Florencia Onori. I wonder if they may have gotten some legal hassle from Petter Hegre who may actually claim the name of Flora as exclusive to his website?

Funny, Petter Hegre's twitter account was deleted and the Hegre Art Twitter page has been posting lots of updates recently... but almost totally ignores Flora in every tweet, but uses all other models to promote Hegre... and we know Flora is one of the top models ever at the Hegre site. Makes me think there may be some animosity between Mary Gram and Petter Hegre and possibly the new Flora's World website.

This is not a product brand but a pseudonym.
So in my opinion, it is therefore not within the laws concerning the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
Even the concepts, unless deposited, are not entered in this principle.
I refer in particular to Joymi begins to make massage videos similar to Hegre-Art style.
At least in France and in Europe in general, this would not be debatable except to trademark the idea and the name previously.
It goes without saying !
As for the relationship between Mary and Petter, it's been a while that I suspect the same thing.
Perhaps there he has a question of royalties behind this behavior to want to disappear a particular model. :dunno:

GM7A5615_1-840x560.jpg

Rudy Beaugendre: http://www.rudybeaugendre.com/