• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flip Flops

Unfortunately we dont want any links without flip flops.... So I guess we are not sharing the same fetish. I checked your yahoo group as well but I could find no fotos with flip flops. We post links only and only if there is flip flops in the link.

If you think you have fetish just for barefoot, please post elsewhere!
Sorry to be rude but I have to insist that this forum has only clean flip flop feet pictures

Unfortunately we dont want any links without flip flops.... So I guess we are not sharing the same fetish. I checked your yahoo group as well but I could find no fotos with flip flops. We post links only and only if there is flip flops in the link.

If you think you have fetish just for barefoot, please post elsewhere!
Sorry to be rude but I have to insist that this forum has only clean flip flop feet pictures

Sorry, I made a mistake. I meant to post this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/solegirl33#play/all/uploads-all/2/qgdxHHGzgSI

I do have a flip flop fetish and intend for all of my posts on this thread to be on that topic. My Yahoo group just started and is for all aspects of foot fetishism, including flip flops. I didn't start it for the primary purpose of pictures but rather discussion, though pictures are welcome there, too.

And keep in mind that my Yahoo group is simply by signature line.

I almost melted the first time I saw this picture! It's extremely cute and extremely sexy at the same time!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: