• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FleshLight?

Dinalt

Banned
He he, get a real woman, and stop playing with a plastic lump.

McRocket

Banned
Re: ????"Fleshlights"????

I dunno. How much do they cost? Including shipping and handling? That seems to be a new rip off these days. Charge little for a small product; and then hit the customer with a whopping shipping and handling bill out of all proportion to the actual cost. Or add a administration fee - which is probably a total rip off.

have one and i know everyone on here going to say a ton a neg shit about me... but F it . i do have a girl and we have a greta sexlife.. be4 i had one i use to say the samething most of u r saying ( im not payin 4 something like that) but then i got it and have to tell u all i would have paid 10 times as much for it .... YES ITS THAT GOOD

member20672

Closed Account
JennaJfan said:
have one and i know everyone on here going to say a ton a neg shit about me... but F it . i do have a girl and we have a greta sexlife.. be4 i had one i use to say the samething most of u r saying ( im not payin 4 something like that) but then i got it and have to tell u all i would have paid 10 times as much for it .... YES ITS THAT GOOD
Ohh what a loser....just kidding:rofl: One of the main things on this board is, to each their own. I personally don't see any problem with you or any other male having one. If you receive pleasure from it, then its sounds well worth it:thumbsup:

McRocket

Banned
JennaJfan said:

Are you sure that you have no vested financial interest in the selling of said product?:)

I actually once thought about buying one just for the hell of it, and then I thought about the cleaning process involved and since then I've had no such thoughts about buying one again.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I've never been one for male sex toys. I mean what wrong with doing it the 'Ole fashioned way :dunno:
It's gotten me by for the past 15 or so years :rubbel:

Thanks to a brief power outage, I no longer have a d!ck, OR a Fleshlight...:O

Well, that's it for me... I never thought it would come to this, but it did. Ok, here's what happened...

I recently got some new gel for my Fleshlight, and it's supposed to make your d!ck feel warm/hot after a while, with a kind of numbing sensation, similar to how your mouth feels after chewing gum with cinnimon, mint, etc. So, after doing a bunch of shopping yesterday, I was tired, and wanted to try out the new lube with my beloved Fleshlight. That's when the lights went out.

Big deal I thought, so I got into some boxers, stumbled around a bit, jumped into bed, and broke out the Fleshlight. Groping in the dark, I grabbed the new lube and applied it to the Fleshlight. I noticed it had a strong smell to it, and looking back, I should have noticed the oddly large bottle, but being dark and distracted, I gave it no thought.

So, I "start in" with the Fleshlight, and immediately notice that this gel is indeed hot. As a matter of fact, it's almost painful, but I kept the pump action going, and soon the numbness came in, and I was able to really kick it in to high gear. After what seemed about 3 mins, my d!ck was so numb, I really couldn't feel anything, but kept going nonetheless.

Still in the dark, I began to realize something was wrong... the action was too easy, like I had stretched the Fleshlight... just then, the lights came back on, and I realized my crotch was covered in blood. Upon examining the Fleshlight in my state of shock and suprise, I noticed with horror that it was "melting" right before my very eyes! I look down at my d!ck, and sure enough, it's simply GONE!!!

In a state of horror, shock, panic and an approaching burning feeling, I look around helplessly in unbelieving terror. There, on the night-stand, was the gel I had poured into the Fleshlight and greased my member with...

to my horror, the label read "Liquid Plumber Gel -- Extra Strength".

I'm ruined, absolutely and utterly ruined. :(

I'm gonna sue the city for the brief power outage, hopefully in a discrete manner.

I need consolation... and bring some ice cubes... mine have all melted.

Sincerely,

D!ckless :mad:

Re: Thanks to a brief power outage, I no longer have a d!ck, OR a Fleshlight...:O

Thats an odd story...i feel sorry for you man my only question is what was a bottle of liquid plumber gel.....extra strength.... doing on your nightstand?....

Re: Thanks to a brief power outage, I no longer have a d!ck, OR a Fleshlight...:O

Ah, how similar to American Pie 2. :lame: Why did you have Liquid Plumber Gel on your nightstand? :confused:

Tgunz262 said:
Ah, how similar to American Pie 2. :lame: Why did you have Liquid Plumber Gel on your nightstand? :confused:
Didn't see it... don't tell me I just made up something that's already been on FLIM... :mad:

Spanky's Anger said:
Still in the dark, I began to realize something was wrong... the action was too easy, like I had stretched the Fleshlight... just then, the lights came back on, and I realized my crotch was covered in blood. Upon examining the Fleshlight in my state of shock and suprise, I noticed with horror that it was "melting" right before my very eyes! I look down at my d!ck, and sure enough, it's simply GONE!!!

Sincerely,

D!ckless :mad:

Are you saying your d!ick is gone like you dont have one anymore?...at all...you dont have the twig your just left with the berries?....