• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fleshlight !!!

Where can I get a fleshlight a the best price? I'm thinking about buying one.

Can someone please explain to me the concept of videos with girls letting the guy alternately fuck her pussy and a fleshlight? Don't get me wrong, I love the fleshlight myself and I also love fucking my wife, but somehow I don't understand. Why should she give up the sensation of me rubbing her insides for fucking a plastic tube..? Sure, I know vids of girls focusing on the guy's pleasure are exciting, but this just seems a bit much. Or what?

Why not pull out and cum in the FleshLight?

Can someone please explain to me the concept of videos with girls letting the guy alternately fuck her pussy and a fleshlight? Don't get me wrong, I love the fleshlight myself and I also love fucking my wife, but somehow I don't understand. Why should she give up the sensation of me rubbing her insides for fucking a plastic tube..? Sure, I know vids of girls focusing on the guy's pleasure are exciting, but this just seems a bit much. Or what?
I always thought it was half-baked. I mean, if FleshLight wants to appeal to more couples, I wouldn't just have the guy pull out and spear the FleshLight.

I'd have the guy cum in the FleshLight after pulling out of the pussy!

I mean, I don't have this problem as my wife can't get pregnant. I can pie all I want. But for couples that cannot, I'd promote the FleshLight as a "safer sex" toy. I mean, a lot of guys love to nut and keep the sensation up as they do. That's why a lot don't like to pull out. Although the FleshLight still isn't a real pussy, pulling out of a real pussy, with her juices still all around your cock and a FleshLight pre-lubed, is still better than "handing yourself."

Just an idea.