• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
As I peruse this thread, I see some guys think a fitness babe is anything female in workout clothes... I admire a woman who tries to stay in shape, I go batshit crazy for a truly fit woman... Not bulky, just cut and defined... mmmmmm

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
I've had it with this thread, nobody seems to know what's supposed to be posted in here. I'm moving over to this one:

http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...king-out-sporty-outfits-sweatpants-at-the-gym

What's supposed to be posted here is actual fitness models who have some muscle and definition, not simply chicks in workout clothes. If that was the case, then the title of the thread would be "chicks in workout clothes". Glad you realized that you were in the wrong thread.

DrakeM

Toronto catholic river wideners club member
What's supposed to be posted here is actual fitness models who have some muscle and definition, not simply chicks in workout clothes. If that was the case, then the title of the thread would be "chicks in workout clothes". Glad you realized that you were in the wrong thread.

My last word on the topic - a few months back, two threads got merged into this one, damned if I can remember the name of the other one, but that is when the confusion started, at least for me - I was posting in the other one. Enjoy your fitness babes or whatever the hell this thread is about.

As I peruse this thread, I see some guys think a fitness babe is anything female in workout clothes... I admire a woman who tries to stay in shape, I go batshit crazy for a truly fit woman... Not bulky, just cut and defined... mmmmmm
not into muscular women but toned abs/stomach on a girl makes my heart race (but so does a plump stomach equally so i'm not picky lol)