• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Um, I thought this thread was about fitness "babes", not fitness mongrels; my gosh, those are 2 of the ugliest, manliest, scariest, poor excuses for "babes" in the world!!:eek: :wtf: :throwup:
Post some real "babes" who are actually hot. May I suggest Brandy Dahl!?! You won't regret it. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

I dig Zapp!!!!!

071103-zapp01.jpg

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
WC-Madman said:
Um, I thought this thread was about fitness "babes", not fitness mongrels; my gosh, those are 2 of the ugliest, manliest, scariest, poor excuses for "babes" in the world!!:eek: :wtf: :throwup:
Post some real "babes" who are actually hot. May I suggest Brandy Dahl!?! You won't regret it. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

I agree totally, I mean that's not hot in any way shape or form. I mean I just lost any hardon's I had planned for today:( Now for Zap, aka Rae Hollitt, that's what we're talking about here. Another American Gladiator I always thought was hot is Ice, aka Lori Fetrick!!! DAMN!!!!! Also Siren, aka Shelley Beattie. She's a hottie, and the amazing thing is she's done all the shows and things while being deaf. Those are 2 hotties as opposed to those THINGS posted above.

georges

Staff member
hi all

wc madman made a great suggestion the godess brandy dahl.She has one of the nicest mega boobies and one of the nicest face i have ever seen.
she is a very kind girl

regards

georges;) :)

Attachments

• brandydahl12.jpg
    brandydahl12.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10,035
Hey, may I also suggest fitness babe Christina Linehan?! She's hot!!! She's no Brandy Dahl, but she's pretty hot!! Just like Brandy Dahl though, she is a covermodels.com and fitnessbeauties.com girl. Enjoy. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Attachments

• musclemag_wet1.jpg
    musclemag_wet1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 8,146
Hope the picture shows up, i got an error message from my browser as soon as i posted the reply. Sorry; ill post some more of her pics. Here's another. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Attachments

• musclemag_wet2.jpg
    musclemag_wet2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8,267

georges

Staff member
2nd pic

Attachments

• brandy04.jpg
    brandy04.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8,985

sexypsycho

Closed Account
Of course if you read the threesome post you know I simply adore Midajah O' Hearn and Timea Majorova..but I also love Angel Teves and I think after these pics you'll see why!

Attachments

• teves_angel_11.jpg
    teves_angel_11.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7,986

georges

Staff member
hi poopfacejim;):)

you should ask sexypsycho she maybe knows where to find great midaja ohearn links

regards

georges;):)

Does anyone have any good pics of Erika Andersch (Diamond from American Gladiators)? I thought there were some nudes around of her, and she is a fine looking woman.

What happend to all of the beautiful fitness babes that where posted in here? Why would one delete all of the posts?
:confused: :confused: :confused: