• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Muscle Girls, Female Bodybuilders, Fitness Chicks

Hey all Ive been looking around and found a lot of threads on this topic but most of the links are dead.

Im trying to find some having sex.

:wave2:

I ran across a blonde chick she was younger 19-25ish who was a real fitness model she got pretty racey on here site it seems but I can't find here anymoer or remeber the name . I ran across here by acident on google images she was in a tiny bikini in a modeling shot wish I could remember I would join her site . she wasn;t big or nothing but very toned . anyone have any idea?

If you love fitness/muscular babes, then you know Kary Odiatu is one of the most amazing women in the world. She is competing against all kinds of big name stars in the Celebrity championship. Timea Majorova is also in an upcoming group.

If you love Kary Odiatu, then support her in the 2007 Freeones Celebrity World Championship. She received enough nominations to be entered, and her voting group is now open. For the next 5 days she will be battling 9 other top celebrities in Wildcard Group 3 in the "Games And Stuff" section of Freeones. Your votes are the only thing that can get her through to the Quarter Finals.

Here is the link to vote for Kary:
WILDCARD GROUP 3 http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=168923

Click the link in my sig for the other Wildcard Groups, so that you can help other goddesses that you love get through to the Quarter Finals, too.

I'm with you,Fox.Kary has been one of my favorite fitness models for quite some time now.Super fuckin' hot.

Re: Muscle Girls, Female Bodybuilders, Fitness Chicks

Here's another of some sexy FBB's. Diane Solomons, Michelle Ivers, Joanna Thomas, and the other is a mystery to me. Can someone help me?
12.jpg