• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First time anal

How can I start this? Having had a pretty much sexless marriage I am now able to enjoy wonderful erotic and loving sex with my new partner. It's taken over 2 years to get to this but this weekend we had a pure weekend of sex, sex and sex!

Talk got around to anal sex and having also pushed my cock into her arse only the other week for the first time (to anyone!) it was her turn to please me though it turns out she very much pleased herself.

The silicone pink dildo was used to great effect and she came almost instantly. I've still got some work to do on that but we are going to have so much fun in the future.

First time I fucked a girl in the ass was with one of my first girlfriends, Sherry. She wanted to take it in the cunt from behind so she got on all fours with her ass facing me. I was pounding her pretty hard and my cock was covered in her pussy juice. I accidently slipped out and tried to push it back into her gunny hole but missed by half an inch.

It was tighter than I could have imagined and she screamed out in pain. With my cock still in her ass, I asked her if she wanted to stop and she said; “Please! It hurts!”

With my cock still in her ass I started to pull out and she made this weird sound and said – “It feels better going out than in.”

I pushed it back in quickly and pulled it out slowly. She tried to get away but I pounded a couple of extra times before I came. I blew this thick load in her and she was half crying like she was being violated and moaning with pleasure. She couldn’t walk for another hour or two.