• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First model, girl you ever masturbated to

I agree with a lot of the posters here. Who the hell can remember??? But seriously...a better way to look at it is, who do you remember being an early masturbation subject, who you most frequently pulled your pork to? I'm certain I jerked off to Farrah's legendary poster more than once. Oh yeah. Back in the day, posters were an ideal jerking off vehicle. I mean, there was no Internet, or home computers, or Skinemax back then. Like most guys I probably masturbated to good-looking classmates from school. Who can remember this shit??? I remember the first time a girl held my cock. It was seventh grade, and I had a big crush on this really cute Southern belle in my home room. She and her parents lived in this new apartment complex that was on the way home from my walk from school. She found out I liked her cause she caught me tailing her home. We started hitting it off in class and I started walking her home every day. One day she invited me in to her apartment. Her parents were still at work. You can figure out the rest. I'm sure I jacked off to her a lot after that incident. P.S. No...we never fucked.