• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fiona Jane - AKA: Fiona, Fiona Jane York, Fiona York

fstop69

Closed Account
Is Fiona dreaming of giving this guy a good blow job followed by a hard fuck. Bet she would be brilliant.

i_3522858_65160_1492705_660433.jpg

http://mimg01.redtubefiles.com/m=eamdaSjWh/_thumbs/gallery/000/001/492/i_3522858_65160_1492710_7108107.jpg[/imgh]
[img]http://mimg04.redtubefiles.com/m=eamdaSjWh/_thumbs/gallery/000/001/492/i_3522858_65160_1492681_1873694.jpg
i_3522858_65160_1492685_4219193.jpg

i_3522858_65158_1492608_4328688.jpg

fstop69

Closed Account
Nice, love her arse and hips, much more to hold onto during a doggy fuck ! She sure has more curves theses days.

Richardsrewhard

Closed Account
Found this thread in lovely Fiona. For the few lucky togs who knew her far far earlier in her career when she did more 'open' work, I can vouch she is a very sexual woman who loves attention and being fucked.

fstop69

Closed Account
Found this thread in lovely Fiona. For the few lucky togs who knew her far far earlier in her career when she did more 'open' work, I can vouch she is a very sexual woman who loves attention and being fucked.

Sorry are you saying you and a few other togs fucked her ? I always though she was untouchable compared to some other adult models.

Richardsrewhard

Closed Account
She is still one of the hottest girls I have had the 'pleasure' of knowing and photographing . Fiona looks so innocent but under all that she is really a very horny lady, her arse and tits are perfect to the touch :bedbounce: Also very good.

fstop69

Closed Account
She is still one of the hottest girls I have had the 'pleasure' of knowing and photographing . Fiona looks so innocent but under all that she is really a very horny lady, her arse and tits are perfect to the touch :bedbounce: Also very good.

I doubt very much if you did fuck her as you seem to be saying, Proof please ! Like a few blow job pics or was it all 'off camera'

fstop69

Closed Account
Fiona is one of the hottest glamour models around. She has come close to hard core but never seemly crossed that line. Appeared in a few videos with erect cocks wanking away but never hands on or anything else. Cannot ever see her doing any open leg work (pink) or harder such as dildos, blow jobs and full fucking. One can dream (and I do) but none as far as I know has surfaced anywhere on the net let alone in print. Her tease work is pretty harmless as is her wetting her panties episodes. Anybody know any different please post or mail.

fstop69

Closed Account
Fiona is one of the hottest glamour models around. She has come close to hard core but never seemly crossed that line. Appeared in a few videos with erect cocks wanking away but never hands on or anything else. Cannot ever see her doing any open leg work (pink) or harder such as dildos, blow jobs and full fucking. One can dream (and I do) but none as far as I know has surfaced anywhere on the net let alone in print. Her tease work is pretty harmless as is her wetting her panties episodes. Anybody know any different please post or mail.

Here is an example of Fiona (brunette middle girl) watching as another performer takes a facial. That I think is the closer she has got to any spunk or cock. Whether she was tempted to have a go off camera who knows ?

punishedblown239.jpg

fstop69

Closed Account
Well at least Fiona got her tits out for this hand job by one of her fellow performers. Bet the guy would have loved to cum on them, such perky ones. Lovely.

Attachments

• newgirl180.jpg
    newgirl180.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 689
  • newgirl118.jpg
    newgirl118.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 669