• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

finally... a guitar game where you use a REAL guitar instead of a crap 5 button thing

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Re: finally... a guitar game where you use a REAL guitar instead of a crap 5 button t

Holy fuck! That's awesome!!!!

I might just have to pick that up! I've wanted to learn how to play guitar just haven't gotten around to picking up the one I have. Maybe this'll be the motivational push I need!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Re: finally... a guitar game where you use a REAL guitar instead of a crap 5 button t

Must-Buy. The real shame of it is that it takes a game about fake guitars to finally make it to the real thing.

omg that is awesome!

time to dust off my guitar and get busy :p

That's pretty cool, I've been wanting to learn how to play guitar.

Legzman

Must-Buy. The real shame of it is that it takes a game about fake guitars to finally make it to the real thing.

Yeah, I know right! This game will produce a plethora of talentless rock band wannabes I'm sure.

I just figure it'll help me to learn guitar a little better.

they should make one for the bass. i'd tear that shit up.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Nice game, I was wondering for months why people buy these hilarious fake guitar dummies and make believe they were rockin' :p

It seems like a really good idea for people who are just learning to play.There is one big problem with this game,though.I don't think that there are that many people who are gonna spend a couple hundred buck on a guitar just to play this game.They should really be marketing this as a teaching tool instead of what seems to be an answer for Guitar Hero.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

seriously, fuck guitar queer-o. if you want to learn real guitar, i guess this is a way for lazy people to give it a shot.

its better than sitting around pressing buttons and not learning a goddamn thing, thats for fucking sure

Yeah, u can definitely find a lot of info online for beginning guitar -- and most of it is free. All kinds of videos on youtube and stuff -- but beware....

I just got from the "beginner" level to the "intermediate" level -- but it was with help from an online course that I had to pay for. I had started with the free stuff but the problem was that I couldn't ORGANIZE the free lessons in any kind of moderately rational way.. I was always switching between various videos and there was no order to anything. So I was trying to do scales when I should have just been dealing with really basic picking technique and etc.

So eventually I decided I need to do an actual online course -- http://consumerfilter.org/products/jamorama -- it actually worked pretty well! I might recommend you try it out.

cheers :thumbsup:

Does anyone know when this is supposed to come out in 2008? I might be one of those people that buys a guitar to play it but only because I was thinking about picking it up anyway.

Legzman

So eventually I decided I need to do an actual online course -- http://consumerfilter.org/products/jamorama -- it actually worked pretty well! I might recommend you try it out.

cheers :thumbsup:

I started a thread about beginner questions. I'm ashamed to admit I've done nothing with the guitar for several months now.

I got lots of advice, like try tabs and practice, practice, practice. I just didn't want to start out with any bad habits from the gate. So I stopped before I developed any. Waiting to take guitar lessons for cheap. I'll have to try that link some time.:glugglug:

I'm going to show my brothers