• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy

I did not like 12 at all and I too would buy a remake of 7 as soon as it came out. A collection of all the older ones on one blu-ray would be sweet, I would even settle for it being on the PSN.

FFXI really sucked i thought it would be on par with WoW but the graphics and game was Sh!t. im gettin FFXIII once its out and the price has dropped cus they arent worth paying release price anymore. i know its not final fantasy really but i hoped it would be a spin off from FFVII with its name, but the last remnant seems quite a good game (im not far in) and the new union battle system is a nice twist to the normal one on one.
I have always said if they re-graphiced FFVII and kept the story (like the rumours and the PS3 test demo thing) I would buy a PS3, i have an XBOX360 which i feel out does the PS£ but for FFVII i would buy one tomorrow lol BRING BACK FFVII!!!

Would you mind explaining why X360 outdoes the PS3?
Because Microsoft sucks, because the X360 graphics suck, or...?
Well nevermind, it'll be a useless discussion anyway.

When anyone has any - and I mean any - info on games from Sakaguchi's new studio: let me know!! I'm dying to get my hands on a brand new, kick ass RPG FFI-IX style (yeah, I love turn based battles!!) on the Wii or PS3!

If you have a DS Paveman, there are three games on that; one being Blue Dragon Plus, the other two are Archaic Steeled Heat and AWAY shuffle dungeon. I really don't know too much about these games seeing I do not own a DS and only know about Blue Dragon Plus. However, if you search around for reviews of these games you will most likely see if it is to your liking if you do own a DS.

As for consoles, sadly, nothing as of now except what I mentioned earlier about their recently canned project.

Would you mind explaining why X360 outdoes the PS3?
Because Microsoft sucks, because the X360 graphics suck, or...?
Well nevermind, it'll be a useless discussion anyway.

i'd guess it has smoething to do with 360 being cheaper, that and there aren't any games on the PS3 that have used up its full capacity in rendering games at the moment, give it a couple years probably and games will end up being much better than they are now. I have noticed though that because games atm are made for the 360 and then ported to the PS3 they lack some of the ability the playstation has.

sorry, probably should of said that on the relevant thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=275643

needs to be a new really great rpg like the classic FF, i mean fallout/oblivion adventure rpg's are good but lack the strategy, and i'd prefer not to see anymore disney kingdom hearts rpg's.

Your right about the lacking of good games. Gotta give that to ya.
I don't think there are too many good games on the X360 either though, so maybe it's pricing makes it the better machine...
Allthough I still think the PS3 has the most potential, you got a point.

A new classic FF would be huge!!
- I'm embarassed to say I kinda liked the Kingdom Hearts games....

Sorry to say, but if you liked those, it's very probable you won't like the newer ones....

I don't care for any of the new ones. Seven was the last good one in my opinion. I had high hopes for 12 but that fell through. I might rent 13 to see if it's any good before I buy it but I dunno.

Is it just me or since FF 8 came out does anybody else have the urge to punch out the main character that seems to get progressively more whiny, effeminate, and juvenile in each new game? :dunno::1orglaugh