TheAdmiral Mar 7, 2013 #1 Premium Media Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Now and again a youtube video comes along that clearly deserves more views. I don't know about you but I could watch more Tortoise fights.
Premium Media Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Now and again a youtube video comes along that clearly deserves more views. I don't know about you but I could watch more Tortoise fights.
sean miguel Mar 7, 2013 #2 It was a fight to the death. The loser slowly bakes in the hot sun while the winner takes the rest of the day to do a victory lap. Another reason to love dogs - they're always trying to break up a fight.
It was a fight to the death. The loser slowly bakes in the hot sun while the winner takes the rest of the day to do a victory lap. Another reason to love dogs - they're always trying to break up a fight.
bobjustbob Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to Mar 7, 2013 #3 I love the second dog. Walk in and slowly turn away not caring about the situation.
BCT Pucker Up Butter Cup. Mar 7, 2013 #4 lol I love Basset Hounds, though I sorta feel like they got cheated out of life with those stubby legs at times.
lol I love Basset Hounds, though I sorta feel like they got cheated out of life with those stubby legs at times.
C C.K. Lawrence Closed Account Mar 7, 2013 #7 That was great and I totally agree... not enough tortoise fights on thetube. :glugglug: