• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia and 2022 Qatar

What do you think?

• Russia good

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Qatar good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both good

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Should have been different

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I am not interested

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
-For the 1st time the World Cup had been given to a Nation wich never even participate to a World Cup,

Japan had never qualified before they hosted the Cup in 2002.

edit* Colombia was chosen host for 1986 before they gave it back to FIFA. Colombia hadn't qualified before, either.

Last edited:
FIFA is an absolute joke. Russia's bid with their shit infrastructure was nowhere near strong as England's. And fuck this kick racism out of football shit, Russian football is one of the most racist out there. Zenit St Petersburg manager said he can't sign black players because of the backlash he'd face and Lokomotiv Moscow fans just recently had a racist banner with a banana targetting Nigerian striker Odemwingie, thanking West Brom for signing him. Harldy a country that has footballing values.

And I can't see why they chose Qatar (apart from brown envelopes). No footballing pedigree, can barely pull out 1000 fans for a local game and players will drop like flies in the heat. Will booze and scantily clad girls be allowed? Every world cup needs tits and ass.

Sepp Blatter must have an endless supply of russian whores. I really hope an African nation wins in Russia.

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Last edited by a moderator:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I hate the Vuvuzela's so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think both countries deserve a chance to prove themselves as
worthy hosts,so good luck to them.

I think all FIFA did was make sure that the football brand reaches
parts of the world,where other sports would fear to tread.So to
have the 1st tournaments in Eastern Europe and the Middle East,
will be a big achievement for the organisations fat cats ;)

Only time will tell. I remember that years ago before 2006 the media cried all over about our World Cup in Germany. And then ------- Party Hardy! :drool1: :nanner:
You all know about Qatar's :2 cents:, so be patient :cool:

I've a feeling that it would have been more of a millstone than a benefit to the UK if we'd got it.
To be truthful I don't know what all the fuss is about over such a dull and dreary game anyway. There are much better ones to watch.

L3ggy

And they would be?

actually, Doha hosted the 2006 Asian Games. it was a huge success. despite their small size, they managed to pull off such a feat.

Sashe

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 5147595, member: 370964"]Sweet god, not again!

Seems like Miss Bree loves football. Anyone knows she plays football?

L3ggy

In Mother Russia, Strikers score in assholes?

Only time will tell. I remember that years ago before 2006 the media cried all over about our World Cup in Germany. And then ------- Party Hardy! :drool1: :nanner:
You all know about Qatar's :2 cents:, so be patient :cool:
how can you compare germany to quatar?? in germany soccer is sport number one with millions of fans . i personally hate soccer. im more into basketball and baseball or american football. wrong country i know but i could not choose. but to compare germany and quatar in cases of football and infrastructure makes no sence in my opinion. would have taken england over russia and every other country over quatar. but moneys is the biggest factor so who cares