• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia and 2022 Qatar

What do you think?

• Russia good

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Qatar good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both good

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Should have been different

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I am not interested

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Who cares...2012 the world is going to end (or is that party back off again?).

What a bonehead move by FIFA picking Qatar over the U.S.There are so many reasons working against Qatar-such as the 100 degree heat which will hell for the fans, the fact that Qatar has only one major city and that Qatar is located in an unstable region. This leaves a black mark on FIFA's name.

What a bonehead move by FIFA picking Qatar over the U.S.There are so many reasons working against Qatar-such as the 100 degree heat which will hell for the fans, the fact that Qatar has only one major city and that Qatar is located in an unstable region. This leaves a black mark on FIFA's name.

Agreed.

Absolute joke. It should have been England by a good distance. Better stadiums, better transport to and from areas. Better football fans, Much much bigger fan-base, Russia only average 12,000 a game in the top Russian league. Also add that to the fact that they have to build 13 new stadiums just for 2018 where as England wouldn't.

No coincidence that the two countries that got the vote are the ones that are the most corrupt/have ££££££££££

Absolute joke. It should have been England by a good distance. Better stadiums, better transport to and from areas. Better football fans, Much much bigger fan-base, Russia only average 12,000 a game in the top Russian league. Also add that to the fact that they have to build 13 new stadiums just for 2018 where as England wouldn't.

No coincidence that the two countries that got the vote are the ones that are the most corrupt/have ££££££££££

Your right, but would have seen the WC for Holland / Belgium for the same reasons.

This draw is a complete joke.

Ps; Blatter made a fool of himself by wishing Johan Cruijff's a happy birthday....... his b-day is on april 25th:scream:

http://www.sport1.nl/nieuws/10856-blatter-blundert-over-veraardag-cruijff.html

Can't forget worse "hooligans".:horse:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Qatar is hosting the World Cup? What's next, Canada 2030?

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia I kinda get. Soccer/Football is gaining in popularity there and a lot of investing has been done there over the last years.
But Qatar... how can someone chose Qatar over England when it comes to hosting a soccer world championship? I mean, enough reasons against Qatar have been named here. I'd guess, a lot of money was transferred into shady accounts for this.

On the plus side, no vuvuzelas.

I'm deeply disapointed.
About Russia most stadiums are yet to be constructed.
I wanted the WC2018 to be in England because the english stadiums are the best in the world, because the english fans are fucking good, because England invented Soccer and it's a shame that the country wich invented this sport only hodted 1 one world cup. And, on a personal aspect, because it would have been easy to go seee the games.

But Qatar is my biggest disapointment.
-For the 1st time the World Cup had been given to a Nation wich never even participate to a World Cup, they never had any decent player.
-My apologizes to people foro mKore, Japan or the USA but each time the World Cup was in a country in wich soccer is not a major sport, it wasn't as exciting as in Sout America or Europe. The fans don't know about soccer, the athmosphere wasn't a real "soccer athmosphere".
-The stadiums are yet to be constructed.
-In Qatar, in July, temperature is 45°C. They say they're gonna built air conditioned stadium. OK. Talk about sustainable development, about economising energy...
-1é stadiums in a country that small = Massive traffic jams.