• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa - Panini Collection

Do you collect the Panini Album or any other Sports Cards?

• Yes, I do.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I used to.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No.

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
April 10: Release of the new Panini Collection
June 11: World Cup 2010 in South Africa
July 11: Final in Johannesburg

until then some Babes for you
Set 1 http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4094590
Set 2 http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4094594

World Cup 2006 Panini Thread
Euro 2008 Panini Thread

2010 Qualification
2010 World Cup Thread

whats panini?

Panini is the company that publishes the collectible stickers with footballplayers from national and international championships on it.
To European football fans it is what trading cards are to American sports fans.

something about panini (youtube)

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
I'm a collector of all types so i'm sure this will be my next fix soon :)

So welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

As you can expect from the thread starter I am also a collector and enjoy buying and opening the packages etc., but mostly I don't spend the money to complete the collections. It became too expensive - at least in my eyes.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I only get the major tournaments every 2 years in hope that Scotland
will feature in it again one day (one lives in hope :1orglaugh)

But I'm quite a bit of a stamp collector,so world cup stamps make up keep
me sane till then :D

I always get the World Cup and Euro Championship Albums as I just love collecting them. I used to get the English Football Albums when i was younger (which actually did have the scottish league at the back too TT)

Damn if it comes out April 10 Im in Prague then, I might have to cancel my trip :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

LezFemmez

Banned
Thanks for the info, can't wait for the Panini album to be put out and when the craziness begins.

I've got every album from Mexico '86 on, once in a while I'm sifting through those in rememberance of past Championships...never gets old...:D

Thanks for the info, can't wait for the Panini album to be put out and when the craziness begins.

I've got every album from Mexico '86 on, once in a while I'm sifting through those in rememberance of past Championships...never gets old...:D

Yeh Mexico '86 was my first sticker album too :thumbsup:

LezFemmez

Banned
Yeh Mexico '86 was my first sticker album too :thumbsup:

Great memories, right? Until this day I love the way those packs are smelling after you rip em open.

And what a tournament it was, probably Maradona's hand of God the most memorable thing apart from his goal against Germany.

Great memories, right? Until this day I love the way those packs are smelling after you rip em open.

And what a tournament it was, probably Maradona's hand of God the most memorable thing apart from his goal against Germany.

Yeh I love the smell too and I think that the Mexico '86 annual was the best for me, I just loved the way it was set out.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I liked it when you opened a packet and found a foil in it.It was
like Charly getting his golden ticket to the chocolate factory.

Those were the days :)

LezFemmez

Banned
You know, before the WC in Germany, only one other guy I know was collecting, but when 2006 came around a massive hype began and suddenly all the guys who collected when they were young rediscovered how great football albums were and got into the whole shabang again. Two years ago, when the EM was in our country I couldn't believe how many people there were at trading places throughout the city, it was absolutely incredible. Three generations of football fans trading stickers...that's what it's all about. Even did some online trading which worked just fine, so maybe this could also be a place to trade.