• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fergie or Nicole Scherzinger?

Who's hot?

• Total voters
Nicole by a lightyear.

fergie just for her body alone. nicole is spindly like a spider. creeps me out. and she looks like a wax figure from marie tussauds place

Tied.

I don't choose winners in these polls.

But I've liked Nicole H. ever since the camera fell in love with her while she watched her boyfriend (Lewis Hamilton) at the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Lucky Bastard, lol.

Fergie with a paperbag over her head

This is honestly like trying to chose between Jayden Jaymes and Sophia Santi for me. It's almost impossible.

BUT, I will go with Nicole ONlY b/c Fergie has that stupid piercing above her eye. Not into chicks with shit protruding out of their faces.

Both pretty hot, Nicole has the prettier face but Fergie looks like she'd be better in bed. Both really good bodies... hmm I'd choose Fergie

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
But I've liked Nicole H. ever since the camera fell in love with her while she watched her boyfriend (Lewis Hamilton) at the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Lucky Bastard, lol.

I only know Fergie as the girl who pees her pants - not exactly what I call an attractive trait in a woman.

I only know Nicole because she's Lewis' gal-pal. And yeah, I kinda got my jollies about this time last year, when Lewis won the WDC on the last lap of the last race... and she started jumping up & down. I found that I rather enjoyed watching her jump up & down. I hope to see her jump up & down in the future. Go, Nicole! :boobies:

I'm giving her my vote just because a girl who bounces when she's excited is better than a girl who pisses all over herself when she's excitied.

Yummy

Both of them are hawt but I have a huge weak spot for brunettes so I have to go with Nicole

Member 1098

Closed Account
I like both of them, but I will go with: Fergie :lovecoupl
She looks great in the movie ''Nine'', her role in the movie. :lovecoupl:angels: