• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female bodybuilders. Hot or ?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I absolutely despise the female body builder look. But not for the reasons you might think...

It's more because it lends to the myth that if a woman lifts weights any heavier than say, 5lbs, then they'll bulk up...so they're not reaping the benefits of actually using weights. And it's a really important activity women are discouraged from. :mad:

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
I absolutely despise the female body builder look. But not for the reasons you might think...

It's more because it lends to the myth that if a woman lifts weights any heavier than say, 5lbs, then they'll bulk up...so they're not reaping the benefits of actually using weights. And it's a really important activity women are discouraged from. :mad:

DING!!!! We have a winner! :nanner::glugglug:

Women can not naturally look anything like the BB'ers you see. It just ain't hormonally possible. Add exogenous testosterone and insulin, possibly growth hormone, and things get strange quickly. A natural lifting woman should "lift like a man"- heavy and to failure.

Oh, and Valentina Chepiga could throw me around like a rag doll any day.

Vagina

Banned
I used to think that female bodybuilders were really ugly. Now I get so turned on watching very muscular women. Especially Dayana Cadeau, Desiree Ellis and Denise Masino.
How about you ? Do you think they are disgusting or do you also get turned on.
Just like to know the general opinion.

Wow, that bitch looks like a man. Clearly you're homosexual if you're actually attracted to that Pierre.

Philbert

Banned
So...using your logic...a man who finds a FBB attractive is homosexual, even though the FBB is female; therefore a man who gets it on with a "shemale" is just a regular everyday hetero, even though the crossdresser or tranny is a male.
You must have a lot of confusing moments in your life.

So...using your logic...a man who finds a FBB attractive is homosexual, even though the FBB is female; therefore a man who gets it on with a "shemale" is just a regular everyday hetero, even though the crossdresser or tranny is a male.
You must have a lot of confusing moments in your life.

Well his name is vagina and he has a pair of hands cupping a penis and testicles as his avatar.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Not not not not for me.

I'm not really into the whole body builder look its not very attractive. Fitness babes now those women I find sexy I would love to fuck this hot babe Pagie Hathaway

Paige-Hatahaway-fitspiration.jpgPaige-Hathaway-Desert.jpg