• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking after

I'm sure the 14 year old was relieved when his family reported the affair to Police and had her arrested :brick: ps Does a 14 year old really need a babysitter?

Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was hired to look after'

article-2022117-0D48AEDC00000578-509_233x304.jpg

Bailed: Loni Bouchard faces charges that she had sex with the boy she was babysitting

A female babysitter had sex with the 14-year-old she was hired to look after after plying him with alcohol, it has been reported.

Loni Bouchard, from Clinton, Connecticut, was taken into custody after the young boy's family found out about the alleged affair.

The 20-year-old now faces charges that she sexually assaulted the boy last month after illegally buying him alcohol.

Authorities said they obtained a warrant after a complaint from a family member of the teenager.

She then turned herself in to Southington police on Friday morning.

Sergeant Lowell DePalma said the victim knew the babysitter before the alleged assault took place.

Bouchard, who has been released after posting a $1,000 bond following arraignment, faces charges of second-degree sexual assault, purchasing alcohol for a minor and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.

She is being charged in two separate areas in Connecticut on similar charges.

article-2022117-0D48D6A600000578-752_224x355.jpg
article-2022117-0D48D6A000000578-109_224x355.jpg

Babysitter: Online pictures of Bouchard, who is facing sexual assault charges

The babysitter was arrested on July 12 in Clinton after a three-month investigation, according to authorities.

She is said to have had a sexual relationship with the boy. No more information is currently available until court records are released with the victim's name removed.

Bouchard is due back in court to face charges next week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ex-boy-14-hired-look-after.html#ixzz1U0sbbgeA

14 year old? Maybe he needs a babysitter, I guess it would depend on how mature they are. But if they're drinking and boinking the 20 year old babysitter, I would say they probably don't need the sitter.

I never had a sitter when I was that age. Come to think of it, I never have had a sitter. She looks younger than 20.
Same here, also 14 year old boys are going through puberty and noticing women for the first time so leaving him home alone with an attractive 20 year old girl was an accident waiting to happen.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

See when I was a kid my parents just left me with a box of snakes to babysit me.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Re: Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was looking af

That fourteen year old is a pussy. He probably cried.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

14 year old? Maybe he needs a babysitter, I guess it would depend on how mature they are. But if they're drinking and boinking the 20 year old babysitter, I would say they probably don't need the sitter.

I never had a sitter when I was that age. Come to think of it, I never have had a sitter. She looks younger than 20.

I would have said, 'hey, way to go!' But the kid is 14 and needs a babysitter, and says she sexually assaulted him, as if he didn't want it. Hmm...

Awsome

Closed Account

I dont know who the 14 year old is, but sir you are a legend!!! way to hit that boy!

When I was 14, I would have celebrated that cool victory.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

the story is all twisted around. The 14 y/o boy plied her with alcohol and raped her!

Every 14 y/o's dream: screw the nanny. Same with teachers. Some kids just get that lucky.

I wonder if she is pregnant? Wouldn't that be another twist to the story.

Let's be realistic here. I'm willing to bet that the boy never 'complained' about it. He's a 14 year old teenager. No one in his shoes would be able to resist the urge to brag about getting some to his friends or classmates. But then word got around to a family member and the parents pressed charges - not the boy. "Sexual assault" is just the technical legal term in the U.S., not only for the charge of unwanted sexual acts - but also for sex with a minor (even if he/she wanted it), because he's not yet at the age of consent.
I'm sure he's crying, but only because if he has a babysitter anymore, he/she will look like Mr. Belvedere. (like my 80's reference kids?)

Funny double standard though, isn't it? Woman is charged, and we say "hey, lucky kid". Man is charged, and he's a creep.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

The boy should get a high five. The girl needs to look for someone her own age. She's reasonably attractive... shouldn't be that hard. I never had a babysitter once I reached middle school, but where the fuck were the hot babysitters when I was growing up?

And no charges need to be filed. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

I'd imagine that his dad wants to high five the kid or give a thumbs up, but then mom turns around and he has to match her anger.

shes hot fuuuuuck. and buying alcohol for a minor? last time i checked you have to be 21 to buy alcohol. so including herself she technically bought alcohol for 2 minors?? lolwat?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

I hear all the macho comments here but if this had been a 20 yo guy babysitting a 14 yo girl everyone would be calling for his hide. Incredible double-standard.

Good for the 14 year old :clap:. I wonder how they found out? I feel bad for the girl though. She will probably be labeled as a sex offender even though what 14 year old boy isnt trying to get pussy.

^And its not the same because EVERY 14 year old boy is horny and constantly thinking about getting pussy while I dont think every 14 year old girl is doing the same.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

How would a 14 year old kid even be able to brag about that to friends?

Kid: I had sex last nite!
Friend: No way dude! Who with!?
Kid: err...my uh...errr......

Like what 14 yr old kid wants his friends to know that he has a babysitter? Seriously humiliating, even if you DO get to tap that!