• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felony Foreplay

Recently back on twitter after hiatus @FelonyForeplay Bestie is Jessica Moore @JessMooreXXX

I think what he meant was that Jessica Moore and Felony Foreplay are best friends and that Jessica Moore shows twitter shows that FelonyForeplay is active again.

FelonyForeplay's tweets are protected but her most recent one is:

"Felony Foreplay WILL BE APPEARING AT BIG EARL'S GOLDMINE IN DES MOINES, IA. MAY 12TH-14TH!!! COME SEE MY LAST PERFORMANCES BEFORE I RETIRE!"

So I guess she is going on a retirement tour??:dunno:

I think what he meant was that Jessica Moore and Felony Foreplay are best friends and that Jessica Moore shows twitter shows that FelonyForeplay is active again.

FelonyForeplay's tweets are protected but her most recent one is:

"Felony Foreplay WILL BE APPEARING AT BIG EARL'S GOLDMINE IN DES MOINES, IA. MAY 12TH-14TH!!! COME SEE MY LAST PERFORMANCES BEFORE I RETIRE!"

So I guess she is going on a retirement tour??:dunno:

Remember how many times the WHO retired? They are still playing. Hope she does too.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news boys, but it really does look like the current career of this sultry, smoking hot beauty has hit a brick wall....maybe literally.

I was checking out Google & somehow got a link to her Twitter page to discover (apart from a sad tale about some cheat) that recently this year she had a bad car crash which has left her with spinal injuries (popped out discs) and repairs/recuperation could take up to three years.

She doesn't go into detail because of pending litigation.

She says she is therefore retiring, presumably for good. So sad.

I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing her the best of luck and a big THANKYOU!

The good news is, if you check out her Twitter site, she says she's selling loads of bits which sounds good, even if it is to raise cash.