• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fellas What Are Your Fetishes?

Latex, PVC, and other things of that nature.

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish or anything but one thing I do really appreciate are a good pair of legs. Normally the first thing I notice and if the chick has funny looking feet I will definitely think twice.

Other than that I don't really have any specific fetishes. I just enjoy naked women doing naughty things.

owwwww. owwww! ok, you know someone out there is going to try this now and sue you...

I would love to see a lawsuit entitled Citizens vs. BlueBalls. I somehow doubt any court clerk would ever write BlueBalls on a legal document. :1orglaugh

i LOVE to lick a beautiful, clean shaven asshole. Nothing better than sinking my tongue upon it..i could lick assholes for hours. I like licking feet and toes a lot, used to do it with my ex every time.

Sweaty girls, sweaty girls, and more sweaty girls. Oh...and girls with a sexy looking nose. Nasophilia would be the name for a nose fetish. Salirophilia for the sweat fetish.

1. My all-time favourite is two girls using a double-ended dildo, ass to ass. The other positions don't excite me that much but having two girls on all fours with the double dong buried in them both, pumping back at each other, two pussies sliding up and down the toy together, buttocks bouncing off each other as they move together like two sleek engines working off one piston...

I know Nina Mercedez posts here... Nina, one of my favourites is seeing you with Kelly Madison here:

http://gals.kellymadison.com/mgps/028/videos/028_kelly_merc_02.mpg
http://gals.kellymadison.com/mgps/028/videos/028_kelly_merc_03.mpg

Oh god. So sexy. Muchas gracias.

2. Girl on girl ass licking. Hot wet girl tongue touching, exploring, tasting another girl's forbidden hole. Just the thought of it gets me hard as steel. Every time.

I LOVE a nice pair of small well pedicured feet
Whispering or soft talking
Watching a girl masturbate
Hearing a woman talk about how hot another women is or generally being turned by other women
Dress up and costumes (I LOVE school girls, nurses, ballerinas)

I LOVE a nice pair of small well pedicured feet
Whispering or soft talking
Watching a girl masturbate
Hearing a woman talk about how hot another women is or generally being turned by other women
Dress up and costumes (I LOVE school girls, nurses, ballerinas)

Those all do quite a bit for me also.

i love feet,no french tips or long toenails...just short toenails painted one sold color!!..high arches are a plus in my book,feet look good that way when pointed during sex...i also like the bottom of ladies feet when pointed all nice and wrinkled,makes me just wanna lick and kiss on them something heavy...mmmmm:thumbsup:

Hot cocksucking and the dirtiest fucking mouth on a dirty, uninhibited fucking woman who adores fucking sex more than anything.