• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fellas What Are Your Fetishes?

Hey I am new to here and would love to know what the fellas like, just as an icebreaker. Be honest now! ;)

Also, I am looking for some nice chat buddies! :nanner:

Asslicking is a fetish of mine i have 2 admit !! i love to rim a Hot Girls Ass :glugglug:

Honestly? As long as it's tidy down there, nothing - and I mean nothing - makes me more excited than giving a women oral. Seriously, I'll keep going until you tell me to stop or my tongue falls off. :D And if you can at least give me hand afterward, I'll be satisfied. :cool:

I love ponytails. And if I can make a girl cum, that is like the BEST!

I have a fetish for newbies who post redundant threads that have been posted 15,896,478 times in the past. :crash:

I like to drip hot wax down my urethra.

Then I wait for it to dry and I take some tweezers and pull it out very slowly whilst masturbating.

Best . . . orgasm . . . EVER!!!

legs an feet..not so much kissing An Licking them(ok maybe a little),more of an i can see an watch them while having sex...thats killer form me

Then I wait for it to dry and I take some tweezers and pull it out very slowly whilst masturbating.

Best . . . orgasm . . . EVER!!!

geez Blue, sometimes I wonder where you come up with this stuff...

The above is just another piece to the puzzle of 'What Blue's into?'...not a pretty piece...but a piece nonetheless.

Have you ever thought about seeking professional help? I doubt it would help tho. They'd probably need professional help themselves after a session with you :1orglaugh

Have you ever thought about seeking professional help? I doubt it would help tho. They'd probably need professional help themselves after a session with you :1orglaugh

Thank you Boothbabe, you've just made my day. :hatsoff:

But alas, I cannot take you up on your advice as I am a Scientologist and as I'm sure you know we aren't very fond of the "art" of "psychology" :1orglaugh. As the great L. Ron Hubbard says:

"... get rid of the psychs!" ;)

Anyway to come back in the real world, here is something I enjoy; Tim Minchin performing his poem "Storm"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUQn0HhGEk

My gift to you....