• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fellas, Do You Date Single Mothers?

Some of my most memorable acts of debauchery were committed while dating some single hot ass MILFs! so yeah. :yesyes:

Maybe if relationship ever went that far seemed something that would work then why not, but I don't really know to be honest. That depends on woman and stuff... But I would at least question her current relationship with real-father and something about their past. People are not usually emotionally very stable after break-ups and I don't feel like ending up being used as revenge toy, broke-up therapist for a woman until she gets past her ex-boyfriend and decides to move on to other men or when she decides to return back to her ex-boyfriend etc. Also depending a bit from age of kid, that would still feel bit strange situation for me and it is most likely going affect relationship way or another. I suppose older the men are more likely to accept woman having kids as single markets and situations there tend to be slightly different and kids might even be already old enough to not affect relationship anyway... I started to think this for a moment and variables of such relationship, only leading me to more complicated variables, until I started to get headache and gave up... Ignorance is bliss they say...

I got asked out by a single mom I knew. At the time I was about 30 and she had about 12 years on me. She had two kids and was known for dating younger guys. We went out a few times but the kids thing always got in the way. I wasn't about to try to help raise 'em. I moved on.

Well I guess I look at it this way, if I were a single dad, I'd fucking hope women would be willing to give me a chance, so I'd best have the same openness. Personalities are always to be discovered and yeah sometimes it will not work out but would I be willing to try? Sure.