• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fellas, Do You Date Single Mothers?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm not asking if you stick your dick in a single mother but would you be willing to date and possibly have a relationship with one?

I vote "no".

I certainly have ample opportunity to do so. I deal with at least 5 single moms or soon to be each week. It is not a deal breaker for me if a woman has kids.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have. One was cool, and so was the kid...different time in our lives, she might be my wife right now. The other was a pain, mainly because her kid was, and the word discipline seemed to be an unknown word, in her little world.

I'd love to say I'm a secure enough guy to say "if I was into the lady enough then her having a kid wouldn't put me off" but honestly, I don't know if I could. Depends on the situation, depends on the kid. I've seen friends date women with kids who are total tossers and get in the way and try and make things difficult for you. Worse still if the dad's still around i.e. plays an active part in raising the kid and still spends time with them, you've permanently got another guy in your life. Chances are, that other guy's a bellend. He usually is, in my experience. Even if you get on brilliantly with the kid, you're never going to be dad. That's tough to take, and if you bond with the kid, they're always going to splitting their time between mum and you, and their real dad. I couldn't do it. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be able to handle the idea of raising a child of my own, never mind somebody else's.

On second thoughts, I'm incredibly weak when it comes to becoming really into a girl really quickly, so I probably wouldn't let a child put me off at first. Usually a girl having four limbs, two eyes and a pulse and being interested in me is enough for me to try dating her.

I'd love to say I'm a secure enough guy to say "if I was into the lady enough then her having a kid wouldn't put me off" but honestly, I don't know if I could. Depends on the situation, depends on the kid. I've seen friends date women with kids who are total tossers and get in the way and try and make things difficult for you. Worse still if the dad's still around i.e. plays an active part in raising the kid and still spends time with them, you've permanently got another guy in your life. Chances are, that other guy's a bellend. He usually is, in my experience. Even if you get on brilliantly with the kid, you're never going to be dad. That's tough to take, and if you bond with the kid, they're always going to splitting their time between mum and you, and their real dad. I couldn't do it. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be able to handle the idea of raising a child of my own, never mind somebody else's.

On second thoughts, I'm incredibly weak when it comes to becoming really into a girl really quickly, so I probably wouldn't let a child put me off at first. Usually a girl having four limbs, two eyes and a pulse and being interested in me is enough for me to try dating her.

Some good honesty there. Doesn't sound like much of a best case scenario. You might be better off with the amputee with the eye patch and avoid the single mother.

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
I've dated single fathers before. One of which would have worked out nicely if his job hadn't taken him out of the country. The kids were sweet and sometimes they still contact me. (Heck, his ex was even a really great gal, and she was around a lot.)

The other was the TOTAL OPPOSITE... the kid was a piece of work, and he didn't discipline the damn thing. One time -- at 7 years old -- she ripped the table cloth + dishes + food on to the floor during a meal because, and I quote: "I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING VEGETABLES!" The dad just asked her nicely to go watch TV while we cleaned up the mess and found something else to make for dinner. The EX was some kind of crazy junkie. The guy was an incredible person, but the kid and the ex put a quick end to that!

Hell.. the ex smashed in my car window one time to get some change off of my floorboard.

I say it depends on the kids and the other parent who may be in the picture. Good for you if you can overlook all the other crap. I can't.

EDIT: You know, I remember stopping by to pick up a movie I had lent that last guy... and as I was leaving, the girl said to her dad "I told you she was going to leave you. You're too fat for a girlfriend." That kid was mean.

:( I still think about that.

I've dated single fathers before. One of which would have worked out nicely if his job hadn't taken him out of the country. The kids were sweet and sometimes they still contact me. (Heck, his ex was even a really great gal, and she was around a lot.)

The other was the TOTAL OPPOSITE... the kid was a piece of work, and he didn't discipline the damn thing. One time -- at 7 years old -- she ripped the table cloth + dishes + food on to the floor during a meal because, and I quote: "I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING VEGETABLES!" The dad just asked her nicely to go watch TV while we cleaned up the mess and found something else to make for dinner. The EX was some kind of crazy junkie. The guy was an incredible person, but the kid and the ex put a quick end to that!

Hell.. the ex smashed in my car window one time to get some change off of my floorboard.

I say it depends on the kids and the other parent who may be in the picture. Good for you if you can overlook all the other crap. I can't.

Sorry for your bad experience as well. You should avoid fellas like that Jon Gosselin character. Is he even allowed to see his kids?

gosselins-3.jpg

I'm not asking if you stick your dick in a single mother but would you be willing to date and possibly have a relationship with one?

I vote "no".
Where I live (in the deep Midwestern US) girls get knocked up pretty early so there's really not much choice in the dating pool, unless you wanna date college girls. To make it worse, most of the dads are deadbeats (surprise!).

I have in the past. I didn't have an aversion to it. And if she had happened to be the right woman, being a single mom wouldn't have stopped me from getting serious.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It was the perfect relationship except for her fucking son. A shit bag from the first time I met him at reform school till her passing when I told him to get out...AT 30!!! Dad had his problems. Dumped mom to start a family with a lunatic. He was never a threat to our relationship and as welcomed by me and his ex as can be. I was glad for this relationship. This boy had his mom and dad to raise him still with me just taking the part of non-replacement dad. He was their kid, not mine. If he fucks up then it's your faults, not mine. My rules would be what any normal person would serve as basics. They both agreed. They just couldn't/wouldn't put their foot down. When I try to step in mom gets all motherly and will work on him. He will trust her and open up to her. Like I said, 30.

Now don't get me wrong. For the love of this woman I would do everything, with the best of my ability, to make her only child the best person they could possibly be. Nothing. He ran his life his way. Well, I already gave you the end of the story.

Would I ever do it again? Fuck no.

I dated a single mom for a while and she was a complete nut job. Her son was awesome though, we got along better than he did with his mom, he listened to me, respected me and looked up to me as if I was his real father because I treated him great, I wasn't just there to bang him mom. Eventually the crazy got too crazy and the relationship ended. With that came the last time I'd date a single mom because in the end, you lose 2 people. It's a lot of work, especially if the children are young.

Perhaps I'd date one again in the future, an older one who's children are in their late teens or over. But it's doubtful.

I got tricked into taking this single mother out. She said nothing about having a kid. I found out after we got back to her place. We were laying in her bed and all the sudden it sounded like somebody having an asthma attack in another room. She just kept on sucking my cock like it wasn't happening. I had to yank my dick out of her mouth and tell her do something. While she was checking I was in the process of leaving. She put more energy toward apologizing to me than tending to her son. Now that she knew I knew she had a kid, she tried to fix things now pushing the idea of a trio out at a wholesome Sunday picnic. Her days of being wholesome were long gone at that point as she put herself out as a human toilet.