• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicity Fey

i have not looked through ever post, but does she show her pussy very graphically? like spread shots and such? i don't think she does i think she keeps it nice and mostly about the boobs right? you may see some pussy here and there but nothing over the top raunch?!

She never spreads her legs and that's why she gets kind of boring after a while.

That's exactly right, and plus she hasn't done anything new for ages, the same old stuff is just getting reposted ad nauseum

shit so i'm looking to see newer stuff or pussy from her and she done?! what can you do?:)

mathius

Banned
I keep checking in the hope that she will start modelling again, but it seems she's finished, yes.. that sucks, I love those tits

shes so fucking hot...it would be a dream come true if she ever did HC...but that will never happen. Shes probably still a virgin :rofl:

Saif it before and will say it again, she is the most amazing chick ever. Shame there is no little or no new stuff in ages.

Is she Peruvian?

Saif it before and will say it again, she is the most amazing chick ever. Shame there is no little or no new stuff in ages.

Is she Peruvian?

Whether or not she'll put out more photos, I have no idea. I'm a huge fan of hers, but I have to admit that what little has come from her the past year has gotten repetitious. Different clothes, but the same poses, same everything. If she does continue to pose nude, she should work with a different photographer or two. A different perspective when it comes to lighting, camera angles, and poses would give her portfolio some much-needed variety.