• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicia Clover / FTV Felicia

Re: FTV Felicia

She had a graphic on her profile saying she was gonna do her first b/g scene on the 26th I beieve it was. I don't see it there now, so maybe situations have changed. I'm gonna keep checking back cuz I don't want to miss that.

Just to update, I got a response back from her on another forum regarding the HC scene. She says it was already filmed & would be for sale in the next week or so. I'm kinda dumb & just started using that camsite, so I have no clue how you get the clip from her. Give her tokens & she sends it to you I suppose. I don't care how, Ill figure it out one way or another cuz I'm having that.

Also, I would highly recommend checking out her freecam show cuz she's put on a little weight since the FTV shoot. So she's more delicious than ever

any newso n the hc scene?
I asked her on Twitter about it, here's her response:
"No, I haven't started looking for a replace stunt cock yet. Kind of being a monk right now. Sorry."

So I guess the poor girl can't find anyone to have sex with her. Poor thing. I'm sure if she logged in here she might be able to find one or possibly two people that would help her out =P

Maybe she got put off by the lack of response she got when she tried to raffle off a copy a few weeks ago. It was a raffle that included some weird gift basket & a copy of the upcoming scene. She said only 3 people bought tickets, so maybe that made her question interest or something.

I asked her on Twitter about it, here's her response:
"No, I haven't started looking for a replace stunt cock yet. Kind of being a monk right now. Sorry."

So I guess the poor girl can't find anyone to have sex with her. Poor thing. I'm sure if she logged in here she might be able to find one or possibly two people that would help her out =P

Maybe she got put off by the lack of response she got when she tried to raffle off a copy a few weeks ago. It was a raffle that included some weird gift basket & a copy of the upcoming scene. She said only 3 people bought tickets, so maybe that made her question interest or something.

Damn, that's too bad. She should just get with one of the companies instead of that web-crap.

http://www.ftvgirls.com/mod2011/sf.html *upcoming nov, 2011

cutie with nice teen-boobies :drool2:

anyone knows her?

thx, minki

slcxc6if5z42lws9ies.jpg

FTV is a great site many more first timers with big boobs there very nice.

Damn, that's too bad. She should just get with one of the companies instead of that web-crap.

Latest news about the b/g scene by Felicia: https://twitter.com/#!/FeliciaClover/statuses/203776217634177024

MyCamgirl ‏@MyCamgirl
@FeliciaClover is the b/g video still in your plans?

Felicia Clover ‏@FeliciaClover
@MyCamgirl Yes, but I have to find a guy to make it with. The one I filmed with got a gf and backed out after it was filmed. Blah...