• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feeding the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are we to decide who is a troll?

IMO the biggest troll in the history of humankind posts regularly. :nono:

Shit, there are about 12 people who's names come to mind instantly. Now I am gonna have to go and look at everyone of their profiles and see how many posts they have made and try to make an educated guess as to whom you speak of.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Shit, there are about 12 people who's names come to mind instantly. Now I am gonna have to go and look at everyone of their profiles and see how many posts they have made and try to make an educated guess as to whom you speak of.

*raises hand*

:dunno: I've been accused. Recently at that.

I say use and abuse them then after we've gang raped them of their dignity, kick em to the curb like the trash they are :D Goostas!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Trolls should have their feet nailed to the floor, and be forced to eat Manwich until their intestines explode.

Jon S.

Banned
Honestly, the only way to really defeat them, assuming that is one's aim, is to IGNORE them.....because, at the end of the day, they are all about the attention, and the reaction, and sans that, they go away. Now believe me, & nobody knows this better than me, but ignoring them is easier said than done.....and quite frankly, having a go at them every once and awhile is more fun. However, even when having a go at them, doing it rationally & not actually "losing it," in a way, defeats them, at least slightly.

Sadly, just as it only takes one rotten apple to ruin the bushel, it only takes a few "trolls" (truly miserable people really) to ruin the atmosphere in a forum such as this. Remember, in my opinion anyway, a troll can actually be an active poster...so long as his intent is to basically bait, goad, incite, and basically start something &/or cause trouble at every turn. I'm sure we would all agree that there is more than one person on this forum that fits that definition to a T! It just makes one wonder what could happen to make someone that miserable that they find the need to share their special brand of misery with the world in an effort to make others miserable too...but thats a discussion for another place & time! Ha ha ha!

But, as I said, the ONLY way to REALLY defeat them is by not feeding them, and the ONLY way to do that is by IGNORING them! :2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't really know what a troll is.
I used to think they lived under bridges and scared unsuspecting passersby.
Troll.png

Then for a while I thought it was these guys:
trolls1.gif

then until recently I just thought it was hot mega's nickname.
Now i know what it is in message board terms.

trolls are good, in fact maybe we've all got a little troll in us.
The important thing here is not to ever get too offended, just have fun.
enjoy the fact that there are all different types and good moderators who dont get too restrictive.
Hell i even like the people i dont like here.

I rarely use the expression as it's pretty meaningless in a world where one can simply ignore what they don't want to read.

I think it's a childish way for some to feel justified in teaming together to label someone else...no matter the nature of their posts.

Unless someone's hounding you with personal attacks, I really don't see a use for the term in the context of posts a grown up should be able to ignore. But I am somewhat new to the internet etiquette game...as I usually just fly by common sense on this shit.

More interestingly, I've always sort of saw people who waste the time to consider someone a troll, then waste even more time posting who they think trolls are over and over and over again being more trolls than the people who just post idiotic, useless but otherwise harmless posts on message boards.

But keep on trolling baby...:1orglaugh

If this thread has any serious intent there is an ignore option for blocking screen names

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Who are we to decide who is a troll?

IMO the biggest troll in the history of humankind posts regularly. :nono:

FreeOnes Trolls

Baill Inneraora
Lurking Dirk
BlueBalls
Squallumz
Legzman
Plasma
Roald