• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feedback

Oh, also, how about increasing the maximum allowable number of smileys per post? If it's a short post the 5-smiley limit is fine, but if I'm replying to several posts it gets quite annoying.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
I would like to have the option to block threads from my view. If I don't want a thread to show up, I think it would be nice to be able to "block" it on my account, so I don't have to see it on the forum.

I don't know if that option already exists, but I couldn't find it.

maybe we could get certain parts of the board blocked as well

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Thanks for the replies so far. Most posts are about the board though. That's not a big problem, but I was speaking about the site in general. I can add more smilies. If you have new ones (only with the standard size) and would like to have them added then submit them in this thread (I will select the ones which I think are usefull).

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=2979283

Regarding the suggestion of viewing all photos on 1 page in a FreeOnes gallery. I will think about that. I can't guarantee though that we will implement it.

Oh, also, how about increasing the maximum allowable number of smileys per post?
I will increase that to 10 for you

Lately, the alphabet links on the main page have not worked. How about some sort of partial roll over list when you hover over a letter? Maybe you could have the most viewed women for a certain letter show up when you hover over the letter. Am I making any sense? :dunno:

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Ok it would be cool if we got more emoticons, could use BIGGER AVATARS!, and have the option to edit or delete our own threads / posts whenever we desired! :rolleyes::D:dunno::hatsoff:

Maybe we will have bigger avaters allowed in the future, but right now it's annoying for people with smaller monitors or slow connections and cell phone users. Deleting own threads we won't allow. Becauase some people do fuck up all their posts 1 day.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
can we have certain threads blocked from our viewing?

can we have extended editing time for our posts?

can we block posts from certain members?

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Lately, the alphabet links on the main page have not worked. How about some sort of partial roll over list when you hover over a letter? Maybe you could have the most viewed women for a certain letter show up when you hover over the letter. Am I making any sense? :dunno:

Can you let me know:
Since when is it not working any longer for you?
What browser are you using?
Is it still not working?

I will think about the suggestion for most viewed babes to list them at the letters. We are working on a top 100 page for most popular babes and galleries. Yes this is a bit different.

Can you let me know:
Since when is it not working any longer for you?
What browser are you using?
Is it still not working?

I will think about the suggestion for most viewed babes to list them at the letters. We are working on a top 100 page for most popular babes and galleries. Yes this is a bit different.

I noticed about a week ago. I use Firefox. It used to work fine with Firefox and Opera, but I didn't really use the alphabet links for a while, and when I tried the other day it didn't work. I'll go check right now.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Maybe we will have bigger avaters allowed in the future, but right now it's annoying for people with smaller monitors or slow connections and cell phone users. Deleting own threads we won't allow. Becauase some people do fuck up all their posts 1 day.

Do you think perhaps you could experiment like immediately by letting us use 100 by 100 pixels for a little while to see if it makes a difference?

I would understand if it affects the other users that you mentioned, but I don't think cell phone users should hold up larger avatars for us users that are on CPU or laptop! :rolleyes::dunno::hatsoff:

It's working now. :hatsoff:

I thought of something else, though it's about the board and not about the main site. How about a mobile version of the board? I don't always have access to a computer, and I try to log in using my phone, but that always proves to be too cumbersome for my phone to be interesting. I have to click through 3 pages just to get through the stuff on the header, plus I can only see about 1 post per page, and my phone takes a VERY long time go from one page to another. Any chance you guys might be thinking of something like that?

how do i block certain threads and posts from certain members?

you said it was possible, so tell me how

I'm sure there's a better way to do this, but if you go to the member's profile page, right below their name is a tab that says User Lists. Click on that, and you get the option to "Add to Ignore List". Click on it and it will ask you if you're sure you wanna ignore the user.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
I'm sure there's a better way to do this, but if you go to the member's profile page, right below their name is a tab that says User Lists. Click on that, and you get the option to "Add to Ignore List". Click on it and it will ask you if you're sure you wanna ignore the user.

ok, now how do i block certain threads?