• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feds shut down Amish farm for selling fresh milk

So, they broke the law and now they're being prosecuted for it. Is that basically what you're saying?

How dare the Feds enforce the law! You think it is a stupid law? Clearly, if the Feds enforce a law you think is stupid, they're overstepping. The law is obviously subject to public interpretation, and the fact that this seemingly harmless group of religious zealots are side-stepping quota law, production law, health standard law, and distribution law does not matter at all, because it offends your sensibilities.

Lets say a group of Muslims are breaking the law in the same way by distributing goat milk outside of their community. Your outrage at the religious group would be out of control.

These groups are largely ignored, as long as they function within their own segregated little groups. If they step outside of that, they're breaking federal law.

What a fucking stupid thread. Way to point out your own hypocrisy.

There are nutters running around with chainsaws and others killing children. And yet these ass monkeys find that an armed assault on a farmer for selling milk is the best way to spend their cash and man power and time. Well done, I don't think!.

Pateurization allows huge corporate dairy farms to have sick Cows living in filthy conditions throwing out disgusting milk that could never be safely consumed except through pateurization. It also allows this nasty swill to sit on shelves for long periods of time, it has nothing to do with the health of humans.

Raw milk needs to come from a healthy cow living under clean conditions, fed good food. You need to drink Raw milk within a few days of getting it from the cow.

The government wants you to drink shitty pasteurized milk, they do not want people to drink healthy milk from small local farms.

If you went to a mega milk dairy, and saw the living conditions of the cows, and the milk that came out of them before it was pasteurized, you would be sick to your stomach.

There is no way for big business to make any money from Raw milk. That is why it is illegal.

Exactly...

Pasteurizing the milk kills bacteria, but also kills off the nutrients.

Pasteurized milk can be harmful, because there is no nutritional value to it. Plus don't we need some form of bacterias (that we just aren't getting anymore), to fight off other bacteria?

Everything is about money these days, which is why the U.S. government are happy to shut down the little farms in order for the industrial slaughter/torture complexes to take all the business and put more money in their own pockets. Even though the small farms pay taxes.

http://www.wellness-with-natural-health-supplements.com/raw-milk-benefits.html

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am a little undecided on this. I remember fondly the taste of the fresh milk at the little hotel our family used to spend the summer holdays in Austria... they had a farm on the side, and two cows. Fresh-milked milk is great.

But I don't know about what happens when you transport the milk and it is not preserved.

So I guess that had to be stopped.