• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fed Up Of Life...

I'm so fed up of life at the minute. No Friends, No Job, No Life at all. I wake up in the morning, sit and stare at the TV all day, each shit(not literally), go back bed later. it's so dissapointing. I've got no self confidence, i'm over 20st. (280lbs for the americans), my mums been my best friend for the last 5 years( yeh, how sad is that), never had a partner. Now, i doubt any of you have had these sort of problems, but is there any sort of advice you could give me, cus it's getting pretty desperate now, and i've contemplated ending it a few times now. But as my confiendence and courage is at an all time low, i've never had the guts to do it. So i decided that instead of topping meself, i'm going to try and beat it, but need advice on how to start and to maintain it when i feel more confident. thanks, hope someone will help. thanks again

therapy could work. you wont make any friends there, but he/she could help you figure out what exactly you seek. :2 cents:

slowhand

Closed Account
Sorry to hear that Slipnutz but giving up is not the answer I would give it some time. And if your mom is your best friend I would talk with her about it. But if you cant I would Try to talk with someone. That you trust. :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I'm so fed up of life at the minute. No Friends, No Job, No Life at all. I wake up in the morning, sit and stare at the TV all day, each shit(not literally), go back bed later. it's so dissapointing. I've got no self confidence, i'm over 20st. (280lbs for the americans), my mums been my best friend for the last 5 years( yeh, how sad is that), never had a partner. Now, i doubt any of you have had these sort of problems, but is there any sort of advice you could give me, cus it's getting pretty desperate now, and i've contemplated ending it a few times now. But as my confidences and courage is at an all time low, i've never had the guts to do it. So i decided that instead of topping meself, i'm going to try and beat it, but need advice on how to start and to maintain it when i feel more confident. thanks, hope someone will help. thanks again

dude, lets start with weight which, since you mentioned it (as well as self confidence, and lack of activities) this might be something thats really bumming you out.

ive been off on on with weight problems too, ive been big, and ive been super thin (and didnt see it at all) the main thing is you either be conformable with yourself as you are now, or do something about it. hate dieting? hate exercising? who doesnt?

either pick up a sport, like tennis, basketball, whatever. (you can do it on your own too) buy a punching bag and some 4 oz gloves and go to work on it like i just did. plus, its great for stress.

there;s nothing wrong with being close to your mother, but after a certain age, it would be good to get into the world as it is. picking up a sport will throw many friends at you. do you work?

work has provided me with meeting many types of people and some became good friends. its a great way to meet people.

heres my super deluxe pointer: try eating organic and/or locally produced foods and stay away from soda. you can be lazy all day and lose weight like crazy if you change the foods you eat. at least 20 punds in a month and yes, you can eat the same amount of food and dont HAVE to exercise. (but trust me, once you lose 10 pounds, youre gonna have so much more energy and youre gonna feel so fucking good.

dont go crazy, hang in there. stay into your activity by watching games on tv or movies about it, whatever. nothing makes me get my ass upstairs and work the bag like watching ufc!

cheer up mate!

Eat right and exercise. It'll do wonders for your self-esteem and your appearance.

I think its safe to say you are suffering from depression. Maybe even some sort of anxiety disorder. I suggest a psychiatrist and therapy. The shrink will diagnose your exact problems and probably prescribe some sort of antidepressant. This is just a first step in a long process that will save your life man. A therapist will help you figure out what to do with the rest of your life. Hang in there dude. It's a long process, but you have to decide to get help first. Its up to you.

Concentration of Power. If there's any advice I would give someone trying to overcome something it's that. Don't spend any money on shrinks or therapists who will try to find out what's wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with you. Just be tough with yourself. Take responsibility for your life. In a journal write done what you don't like with your life right now and come up with solutions and a plan of attack. But above all things focus each day on improving yourself. Controlled focuse is like a laser beam that can cut through anything that seems to be stopping you. Focus on the solution and not the problem. Take action. Best of luck.

member006

Closed Account
I think its safe to say you are suffering from depression. Maybe even some sort of anxiety disorder. I suggest a psychiatrist and therapy. The shrink will diagnose your exact problems and probably prescribe some sort of antidepressant. This is just a first step in a long process that will save your life man. A therapist will help you figure out what to do with the rest of your life. Hang in there dude. It's a long process, but you have to decide to get help first. Its up to you.

*looks up to the sky for lightening to strike*

I agree with this. I only want to add one thing. Go see your regular doctor first. Have a physical and let him help you start you on your way with your life changes. It will be a slow process as KFD said, but well worth it in the end. He/she will recommend the right steps for depression and help you along if you're willing to help yourself. That's the key. Only you can do it, nobody can do it for you. Perhaps your mom will help you more than you think, ask her.

I feel the journal idea toshiba81 had is a good idea. Keep a detailed record of emotions, weight lost and in general progress. Hell when you succeed you maybe could write a book or something to encourage others. Take pics and maybe a few film clips even. Make it an adventure of sorts. My mom always made house cleaning like a game, takes the drudgery out of a task.

LL

My suggestions ...

1. Many people simply state the truth, even the smallest exercise will make you happy. Get a cheap iPod, load it up with songs, and just walk 2-3 miles/day while you listen to it. Day dream your goals while you walk, and fantasize about reaching them -- but make them realistic.

2. Be glad you are close with your mom. Some people are not close with their parents, let alone some don't have one (or both!). Don't let the movies or society tell you that is something wrong, family is a good thing.

3. If you enjoy masterbation, then enjoy it as your sexual substance. Don't feel bad about it. Don't feel like you're not "getting the real thing." Get off and enjoy it, and live that fantasy you are with the babe you enjoyed.

It's all in your mind, so change your view on life. And just get out and walk -- it does wonders for how you will feel.

I agree exercising or taking up a sport will make you feel better, I also think it's a good idea to see a dr. about the depression and your weight.
I would also suggest looking at that daily routine you talked about and also make a list of the things you don't like about yourself or your life and see what you can change, and focus on that, replace your negative thinking with some positive plans to make your life better. :)

This may seem harsh but...

You can do anything you want to...if you want to actually do it.
Quit being a lazy ass, and do something about it.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! "

The Zen of Stallone.

Get a job that you will be interested in. That will help you to make friends, start new activities, lose weight and be happy generally. You just have to believe in yourself that you can do it, and have the willpower to do it.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Believe in yourself....believe that you can do anything you set your mind to do. Then go do it. And don't ever give up....even when discouraged.

I love this quote from the late, great NFL coach, Vince Lombardi:

"If you think you are beaten....you are
If you think you dare not....you don't
If you want to win but think you can't....you won't
If you think you will lose....you've lost

For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will
It's all in the state of mind

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can".

This quote has helped me many times in my adult life. I hope it will help you. Good luck, my friend.

One word: sports. Every time I'm feeling down I go out for a run and I'm on top of the world.
Also, I used to have a weight problem until I started running every day and that way I was able to eat what I want and still lose weight.

I agree fully.

thanks everyone for all your comments, i appreiciate every one of em, i'm gonna take everything that has been said, and change myself for the better, hopefully i'll be back in a few months with something a lot better to tell about myself. god bless u all, thanks. bye

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Best of luck.

Just remember to keep your chin up. Everyone goes through rough times, it's easy to pull youself out if you want to.