• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Queen Hits?

Queen Songs?

• Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This Could Be Heaven For Everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Bohemian Rhapsody closely followed by Bicycle Race and then Fat Bottomed Girls.

Okay. Massive Queen fan, here. I would say Princes of the Universe from Highlander (top movie) and Don't Stop Me Now; also I Want It All.

Damn, too many to choose from...

RKO!!!05

Banned
You got that right, I wish I could have put them all up there. I am actually thinking of doing one with the Beatles and possibly Madonna. What do you think?

Go for it!

I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself and starting my first thread/poll, too. Based on something that made me think when I was playing Midnight Club 3.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Thorne said:
Go for it!

I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself and starting my first thread/poll.

Good on you Thorne m8, they call me the Poll Master around here lol, so I will show you what to do, hehehe, jk!!!! ;)

No one has mentinoed "Innuendo". What do you think about that one? I love it! I remember my friends asking me: "what's so cool about that song?". My reply was: "it's just ingenious!".

:hatsoff: Jackson

One of my fav bands is queen...love the CD made in heaven...favorite song woulbd "These are the days of our lives"....great song and "let me live"...great band :thumbsup:

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round! best.

Ax3C

Banned
Gotta say ... 'Princes Of The Universe' (Highlander Theme) , 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and 'We Will Rock You / We are The Champions' are my all-time favorites.

I miss Freddie Mercury ... :(

only hits????

i love "great King Rat" or "The Prophet´s Song" or "the March of the black queen" most than the usual radio.hits

Kisses:

Eva

Tie your mother down......for whatever reason

Kids of today have no idea what they missed when this music was new and you heard it for the first time.

I remember the first van halen song,guns and roses,on and on.....dont make em like they used to

caddyman

There really are too many to name (though for my money, whilst Bohemian Rhapsody is a great song it has been *way* too over-played)

If I had to pick one I'd go with Save Me... no, Innuendo... no, '39... no, The Prophet's song... Argh!

We are the champions was the best Queen song,although Freddie Murphy was a good solo artist. Also heard somewhere that George Michael was going to become lead singer, again George Michael is a good singer but i really hope this doesn't happen