• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Villain/Villainess

Deepcover

Closed Account
Who is your fav villain or villainess in the movies?

Mine would have to be Max Cady in the 1991 remake "Cape Fear" and Bridget Gregory in "The Last Seduction"

Mayhem

Banned
Alan Rickman in any villain role that he played. "Quigley Down Under", "Die Hard" and the Harry Potter movies.

Kris Kristofferson in "Vigilante Force". I need to look up that movie. He was such a monumental prick in that role.

Alan Rickman in any villain role that he played. "Quigley Down Under", "Die Hard" and the Harry Potter movies.
Snape may have seemed to be one of the bad guys, the last movie/book reveals he was a ggod guy.

Gny. Sgt. Hartmann

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I can't say if he's my absolute favorite, but I always thought that Kurtwood Smith was very underrated in Robocop. He make Clarence Boddicker so much more than the cheesy asshole who you know will get his at the end. His deadpan delivery of lines, the blatant disregard he holds for his own men, and the overall menacing quality of his appearance (Verhoeven thought he resembled Himmler) all contribute to a character who you love to hate, hate to love, and personally, find myself enjoying each moment he's onscreen.

As for female, one of my favorites is Mrs. Iselin, excellently played by the wonderful Angela Lansbury. Her icy demeanor, ultimate maliciousness in using her son to achieve her means, and her intelligence and the vileness of her plan all play a part in creating one of the most diabolical villains ever.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I guess I'll be the first to get The Joker from TDK out of the way.

Alonzo from Training Day
Rutger Hauer in Hitchhiker
Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast

Don't forget his version of the Sheriff in Robin Hood.

And yeah...until the last Potter film, Snape was more just a prick than a villain.

:cool:

From Full Metal Jacket? He wasn't really a bad guy he was just a dickhead drill instructor.

He was the antagonistic character who made life hell for the protagonist. That makes him the villain. At least for the first half of the movie.

As for a female villain, Nurse Ratched.

Castor Troy Face Off

500full.jpg

John Doe Se7en

500full.jpg

Freddy Krueger A Nightmare On Elm Street

500full.jpg

The Joker from Dark Knight (It was just way too much fun watching him have fun)
heath+ledger+the+dark+knight.jpg

John Doe from Se7en as mentioned above

Bill "the Butcher" Cutter from Gangs of New York

002gon_daniel_day_lewis_007.jpg

I guess I'll be the first to get The Joker from TDK out of the way.

Alonzo from Training Day
Rutger Hauer in Hitchhiker
Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast

Yes to this! One of the scariest performances ever! Kingsley is terrifying in this even though he is half the size of Ray Winstone.

Also special mention to Alan Rickman, no one does the slightly camp villain like he does.