• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Villain/Villainess

The Joker from "The Dark Knight"

Let's put some classics out there:
Professor Moriarty from umteen Sherlock Holmes movies.
Ernst Stavro Blofeld from several James Bond movies.
Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians. I was 7 when the original movie came out. Much more terrifying than Captain Hook in Peter Pan or Flying Monkeys in Wizard of Oz.
Dr. Miguelito Quixote/Arliss Loveless, in Wild Wild West. (TV and movie)

Gollum in Peter Jackson's trilogy.

Alan Rickman in any villain role that he played. "Quigley Down Under", "Die Hard" and the Harry Potter movies.

Kris Kristofferson in "Vigilante Force". I need to look up that movie. He was such a monumental prick in that role.

Agree 100% with Alan Rickman

Scar from the Lion King
Joe Pesci (Harry) and Daniel Stern (Marv) in Home Alone and Home Alone 2..oh if only they caught the damn kid.

Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's IT. Freddy, Jason, and Michael have nothing on this guy.

stephenkingitpennywise.jpg

Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's IT. Freddy, Jason, and Michael have nothing on this guy.

stephenkingitpennywise.jpg

Any clown that's stupid enough to stick their arm into a sewer to get it ripped off by a homicidal clown deserves all they get.

Tim Curry kicks arse as Pennywise, They honestly couldn't have found a more suitable candidate for the role than Timmy.

Not even close from Salma Hayek in From Dusk 'til Dawn

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention Satanico Pandemonium, close but I still say Megan Fox as Jennifer Check.
My defense:

Also some other sexy villains
Denise Richards as White She Devil in Undercover Brother
Tia Carrere as Juno Skinner in True Lies (One of my all time fav movies)
Sophie Marceau as Elektra King in The World is Not Enough (One of my all time fav movies)