• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Final Fantasy Game(s)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Mine is Final Fantasy VII(Vincent ftw!)

seven ruled , i liked eight and nine after but i have played seven like mad. i got ribbons for every party member from master tonbery ! so you can tell i spent lotsa time playing this game

I have only played VII and X, so I haven't got many to choose from. :o

My favorite of those is X. I really liked that story and the characters, and the gameplay was better. VII had a lot of great things as well, with many interesting characters and places, but overall, I enjoyed playing through X more than VII.

I liked Final Fantasy IV the best (Final Fantasy II in America) although trying to get the pink tail in it will drive you to insanity. After that my favorite is Final Fantasy VII.

I love 7 alot but I also liked 9 10 and 12 too. I have to go with Final Fantasy Tactics though. I heart that game. I cant wait till the remake on PSP.

bigbadbrody

Banned
#1 is my favourite

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
7. though 6 is also a favourite (also known as ff3). i sport aeris on my arm. thats some degree on how much i love 7.

Final Fantasy VII. The movie from this one is just amazing, anyone here knows if there are other movies from other episodes of the game?

Ff 7 for me

Advent Children is complete trash. I love FF7 and I hate the movie and thats saying something. I loved cool anime stuff like that then I turned 8 lol.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
FFVII was the best by far! Though I also liked X, after that I've only played the girl one and it sucked!

I like FFVII the best because that was the game that finally made me play Final Fantasy. I also like VIII, XI, and X. I have XII but havn't played it yet because i'm still playing Magna Carta: Tears Of Blood.

Final Fantasy X - the one I was introduced to. Loved the graphics, the acting at the time was great, the sound was superb, and the adventure topped everything before it.