• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite controller?

C

cindy CD/TV

Atari 2600 ... boy could those things take a BEATING LOL!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Atari 2600

I was gonna say the same thing. Simple design and you only needed one fuckin button to get shit done! Not like today's controllers where you've got hundreds of buttons/combinations at your fingertips!

always had my beloved Playstations. the PS controllers are sleek, lightweight and durable. since getting my PS2 in 02/03 and then the PS3 in 2010 i havnt broken or damaged any of my controllers.

the original xbox controller was huge as fuck, thats why i never got into the their systems, hence i never worked up to the 360.

so yea, PS fucking rules all others. suck its dick bitches

I've always played PLaystation, since the first one.
My hands are used to ther shape and layout, that's why they've always been my favorite.

Also i kinda dislike the positioning of the digtal pad and the left stick at the 360 controller xD.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
PS controller because I've used it since the PS1. However the PS3 controller does feel fragile.

I going to be one of the odd balls and say the N64. I got used to it and liked it quite a bit. I have to say though of the new consoles, I prefer the 360 controller to the PS3. But that may be because I have played with it more. Not sure.

i prefer the ps3's analogue sticks position as they are both next to each other. its so much easier to use especially when you need both like in football/soccer games. i've had the same ps3 controllers since it first came out and none have broken even though i drop them a lot onto hard floors. Plus for me the L2/R2 buttons work fine as triggers and my fingers dont slip off

The Original X box controller was perfect. It was enough that you did not have to angle your arms inward.

nintendo gamecube wireless wavebird. the first wireless controller by any platform. mine still work perfect to this day and i play madden 03 on them like it goin outta style...plus they work on the wii yeaaaa!!!!