• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite/Best Trilogy Of All Time?

Trilogies???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
under the others category:
karate kid, american pie, scary movie, evil dead, austin powers, the naked gun, friday, robocop, beverly hills cop, blade are some of the other real trilogy since the other choices have more than three films in a series. just my 2 cents...peace

the best up there is star wars (4-6).....the godfather was an amazing duology, but 3 wasn't as good..... SW was great across the board....i also think indiana jones should be up there (even though # 2 wasnt that good).....after all jurassic park and scream made that polling list

Phil77

Banned
websurfer said:
under the others category:
karate kid, american pie, scary movie, evil dead, austin powers, the naked gun, friday, robocop, Beverly Hills cop, blade are some of the other real trilogy since the other choices have more than three films in a series. just my 2 cents...peace

could not have said it better myself, I've forgotten about those underrated & underappreciated trilogies. especially American Pie, Friday, Beverly Hills cop, and Austin Powers. All great comedy trilogies.

Lets not forget Smokey and the Bandit. :bowdown:

E

eschnabel

x4g63x said:
how many Cannon Ball Runs were there. Cause if there's three then THAT'S my favorite.
Yeh, That reminds me of Smokey and the Bandit. Though part three was lame. :D

I like Star Wars but it's not a trilogy as there are six films now. I'm choosing other for the Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and the Terminator. Even though Terminator 3 wasn't that good.

Phil77

Banned
I'd add Blade to the list of my favorite trilogies, Blade:Trinity is not the best of the series, but I still like the movies. Too much comic relief.

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
LOTR just ahead of the Matrix trilogy.

for the most of it - i hate sequels. especially the hollywood based.

but alien 1-3 was great.

Austin Powers on the comedy does it for me

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Godfather...nuff said

(bit of a bump for this thread.....:D )