• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Bands

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
sooooo many great bands...

let's see (only those that i can recall at this time):

Grunge/Alternative/Hard Rock:
Pearl Jam
Stone Temple Pilots
Nirvana
Clawfinger
Collective Soul
Rage Against The Machine
3 Doors Down
Blind Melon
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Korn

Rap/Hip-Hop:
Cypress Hill
Wu-Tang Clan
Ice Cube
Beastie Boys

Ska/Punk:
Suicide Machines
Rancid

Pop:
Ashlee Simpson
Avril Lavigne
Goo Goo Dolls
Bryan Adams

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Hip Hop/Rap:
Outkast, Eminem, T.I., Snoop & Dre early years, 2pac, Biggie, Wu-Tang, Method Man & Redman, Busta Rhymes, Lordz of the Underground, The Pharcyde, Xzibit, Wale, Drake,
Jay-Z, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, Common, Lloyd Banks, Ruff Ryders (Eve, DMX, Lox),
Rick Ross, The Cool Kids, M.O.P, Little Brother, Eric B. & Rakim, used to like Twista alot etc...
Rock:
Rage Against the Machine, Chris Cornell, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Breaking Benjamin, No Doubt, Green Day, Nonpoint, Flyleaf, Aerosmith, etc...
Pop:
Justin Timberlake (don't hate, some good songs), some Lady Gaga (Poker Face, Just Dance), Paramore (pop punk), Santigold, M.I.A, Avril Lavigne, and P!nk (prolly my favorite).
R&B:
Alicia Keys (wanna marry her), Beyonce (used to wanna marry), Anita Baker, Gladys Knight, Monica, Usher, R.Kelly(circa 1993-2000), Jaheim, Aaliyah (wanted to mar...).

and Norah Jones. Also who the hell is DODA?

Last edited:
waayyyy too many to name, i've got hundreds of cds and vinyl, yes vinyl i love it

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I just checked out Beatalica....which is a combonation of Metallica and The Beatles...great stuff and very funny...Reminds me of Dread Zepplin back in the day.