• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite TV Show Scenes

maildude99

Closed Account
This forum has all the traction of a banana peel in an ice rink. So I thought I'd try and liven it up by starting a thread that should be interesting...if we were on a forum populated by normal people. Except we aren't. Anyway, what are some of your favorite scenes from various TV shows and miniseries? Please try and limit your posts to only one scene per post. No reason to be hoggish.

"Breaking Bad" - maybe the last season? Where the DEA Agent / his BIL, Hank, realizes that Walter is Heisenberg, while in his house's garage. He belts Walter, and exclaims, "I don't even know who I'm talking to.." Walter rubs his jaw, looks his BIL dead in the eyes, and says, "If you don't know who I am .. then .. maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyNick_VAM

Last edited:
Here's another good one. During the pandemic, I got NFLX and binged SEVERAL tv shows that were Emmy-worthy over the past decade or two. This is from "Mad Men," when Pete accidentally realizes that Dom Draper is really Dickie something-or-other, who switched dog tags with a deceased solder during the Korean War. One of the two Managing Parners references an old Asian saying, "a man is whatever room he is in..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqkHPsY8p84

maildude99

Closed Account
This funny scene from All In The Family still rings in my head today, because I remember back in junior high school, after this episode aired, all the kids were going around asking this little brain teaser to every one of their friends. Gloria gets everyone's goat with a whamdoozle of a riddle:

maildude99

Closed Account
A Barney Miller classic. Harris and Yemana lock up a guy who's convinced them he's a werewolf, and he'll transform at the stroke of midnight. Well, it's midnight. Soo is priceless in this.

"On a lighter note" - here is a funny scene from "Smallville." It is when Krista Allen (meeeeoooowwww!) guest stars as a Biology Teacher. On a day when the A/C isn't working, AND the lesson plan involves a movie on (animal) reproduction. Clark (Kent) has his blood boil to the point he accidentally activates his heat vision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH8aN-dsOQM

maildude99

Closed Account
Deadwood's third season. Dan Dority fights Hearst's man Captain Turner in the street. A gruesome ending.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This forum has all the traction of a banana peel in an ice rink. So I thought I'd try and liven it up by starting a thread that should be interesting...if we were on a forum populated by normal people. Except we aren't. Anyway, what are some of your favorite scenes from various TV shows and miniseries? Please try and limit your posts to only one scene per post. No reason to be hoggish.

This was one of my favorite scenes. It choked me up big time, it still does. It's hard to watch some of this stuff, and the same with "Saving Private Ryan", especially when you lived next door to a man that was on Omaha Beach, and tells you, these movies are about as close as it gets. He won't talk about it, but you know by the wet eyes, and the far away gaze he has, that he'll never forget, no matter how hard he tries.

Mr. Daystar

"Breaking Bad" - maybe the last season? Where the DEA Agent / his BIL, Hank, realizes that Walter is Heisenberg, while in his house's garage. He belts Walter, and exclaims, "I don't even know who I'm talking to.." Walter rubs his jaw, looks his BIL dead in the eyes, and says, "If you don't know who I am .. then .. maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyNick_VAM

This was my favorite scene from Breaking Bad. To me, this single scene personified the absolute sociopath, that Walter White really was, deep down inside.

Mr. Daystar

I know it's not a TV show, but how can you not include Mr. Blutarsky

This is another classic scene. He's right, I tried it for a month back in my youth.

I don't know how this one will go over, it might get deleted do to it's repeated use of a racial slur, but it's one of the funniest things I ever saw. It was a great show, and if I ever hit the lotto, I'm buying the EXACT SAME suit.

maildude99

Closed Account
The late great John Ritter was in a funny HBO movie called Skin Deep back in the late '80s. In this scene, he gets it on with former American Gladiator and bodybuilder/actress Raye Hollitt...who was really good-looking for a muscle babe. Funny scene.

WARNING: This is on Reddit, which the Boards say is okay. But you'll have to click on it to see it. And you might have to be registered...I'm not sure. Either way it's easy to find online.

Mr. Daystar

The late great John Ritter was in a funny HBO movie called Skin Deep back in the late '80s. In this scene, he gets it on with former American Gladiator and bodybuilder/actress Raye Hollitt...who was really good-looking for a muscle babe. Funny scene.

WARNING: This is on Reddit, which the Boards say is okay. But you'll have to click on it to see it. And you might have to be registered...I'm not sure. Either way it's easy to find online.
Was this the same movie in which he and another guy were fighting in a pitch black room, while wearing glow in the dark condoms? Because that was a really funny movie, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen it for at least a decade, but I remember it being pretty funny. He was funny, it's to bad he passed on so young. He would've probably still been making funny movies or shows. He was really good in the movie "Sling Blade" too. It wasn't a comedy roll, and I thought he did a very good job with a dramatic role.