• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Tom Hanks Movie

Which is your favorite?

• Forrest Gump

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Saving Private Ryan

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Apollo 13

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • The Green Mile

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • The Burbs

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • The Da Vinci Code

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Castaway

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • Road To Perdition

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • "Other"

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
sorry hate or not BIG is a tom hanks classic and shoud be on the list unless you have never seen it?

I almost put BIG on the list but I haven't seen it since I was little and really thought it was only a movie kids would like. I guess I should watch it again. I was also wanting to add Catch Me if You Can and The Terminal to the list, but didn't even think about Bachelor Party which seems to be a favorite on here. I've never seen Bachelor Party so I guess I'm going to have to watch it now!

the burbs made me laugh:nanner:

not in this order but,
Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Apollo 13
The Green Mile
The Burbs
The Da Vinci Code
Castaway
Road To Perdition
Turner & Hooch
Bachelor Party:)

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Forrest Gump, The Green Mile and Castaway... also The Terminal which is not listed!!

Saving Private Ryan is probably my fave.

But The Burbs is so damn funny and let's not forget "Dragnet" with Dan Ackroyd. That had some classic scenes.

I think some of his best acting is in Cast Away. He carries a two hour film with just him and a damn volleyball. You've got to be a good actor to pull that off.

On a side note, I sold Tom a PT Cruiser back when they first came out and were the hot car. I don't think he still has it though.

toss up between cast away, saving private ryan, and the green mile. went with the green mile. then i remembered that thing you do...... o well........ lol

No other actor has starred in more films that bring a tear to my eye than Tom Hanks :bowdown:

Favourite by far though is Forrest Gump.

Saving Private Ryan with Apollo 13 a close second.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
1. Forrest Gump
2. Castaway
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Apollo 13
5. Bachelor Party

No love for Joe VS. The Valcano,huh?:rolleyes:

I actually really like
The Burbs
Bachelor Party
Big
You've Got Mail

And surprisingly,no one's mentioned The Lady Killers,which I thought that he was the best thing about that movie.

jasonk282

Banned
How come there is no Big or Joe versus the Volcano or at least The Money Pit, bachlor party.

How come there is no Big or Joe versus the Volcano or at least The Money Pit, bachlor party.

Yeah,I mentioned Joe Vs The Valcano,but probably because it's not a very well liked movie,that's why it isn't on the list.

The Money Pit on the other hand,pretty funny from what I remember of it.