• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Tequila?

I'm trying to track down some good tequila... Can you fine people recommend some winners? Other than Tila ;-)

I know a number of people that like Patron Silver, so I'd suggest that.

I know a number of people that like Patron Silver, so I'd suggest that.

YES! Or if you wanna spend $20 less on a fifth for something a little less smooth, 1800 Silver is a good alternative.

Don't buy any tequila that's not 100% agave.

Philbert

Banned
I used to think 1800 was pretty good, better than Jose "the poisoner" Cuervo regular over-sugared crap Tequila.
Once you realize that Dom Julio, Siete Leguas, Patron...the finer Tequilas... are a world away from any Cuervo, you can take Tequila shots to a higher level!;)
As in no hangover in the morning, the ability to drink more and not get too shitfaced, and not to mention the great smooth taste of aged good Tequila...!
I have had many encounters with Tequila, and have quality Tequila to thank for me being alive to talk about it!:D

Dom Julio is my favorite, I did a bit of sampling in Puerto Villarte; but even there (in the local Walmart) it was $60 a bottle.
There is a brewery in Mexico that sells all of what they produce only to the public, and a family member has gone twice. They make one serious Tequila, Amaretto flavor, that is amazing; I was fortunate to have had a few glasses of some.:bowdown:

Lust

Lost at Birth
best i've had is Porfidio but it's over-priced.
Patron Silver and Herradura Silver are the faves around my house.

100% Blue Agave Añejo or Extra Añejo is a great measuring stick. (Añejo refers to the aging process. Añejo is 1 year while Extra Añejo is 3 years, I think)

I agree with the posters above, for the price, "1800" is pretty affordable and tasty and certainly does the trick.

Tres generations is pretty good.

Philbert

Banned
I didn't think people ever drank tequila for the flavor. :dunno:

The same for MD-20...each to his own purpose.
I drink now for pleasure, not getting shitfaced.
Good Tequila is a pleasure to drink, and leaves you feeling better after a night of debauchery.
I drink Bloody Marys, Pina Coladas 180 Rum, Irish Coffee, and Vodka Sours for pleasure; less alcohol makes the drink better.
I love Tequila shots, but six or seven Cuervos and I'm reeling, with a sure headache in the manyana.
I can do Dom Julio all night, and it's Tequila...but I don't get a hangover. Just really happy and jolly...:thumbsup:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I try to avoid to-kill-ya (it's not liquor....it's a drug) but Patron Silver is probably the best although I have been known to throw down plain ol' Cuervo Gold on occasion. I'm better off staying away from the stuff....one of only 2 blackouts in my life were results of going "Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo" (the other was after about 8 shots of Yukon Jack). Ah, sweet bird of youth, how foolish thou art!

i know tequilla is a drink girls are supposed to like but just hearing the word tequilla makes me want to heave
crown royal is the best for shooters,lots of alcy content and goes down smooth with no tequilla aftertaste