• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite racing video games

my favs gotta be

diddy king racing for 64
burnout revenge for 360
ridge racer 1 for ps1
most mario karts
need for speed underground 2
most midnight clubs

Gran Turismo
RC ProAm
and how can anyone not mention the Wipeout games:dunno:

my favorite racing game now other than GT4 and Crash team Racing is Motorstorm. :D The game is crazy online! You get to crush people and spray mud everywhere.

Road Rash was a good series when it was on the Genesis, then they screwed it up on the Playstation

F-Zero, wipeout, Mariokart, and Gran Turismo stand out in memory but i like the look of Motor Storm (played it in the states) and the new F1 game to be released on the PS3 soon.

**** 3 and Forza Motorsport on the Xbox are nice, but Colin McRae 04/05 on the Xbox is the ultimate game, if you're a Stage Rally enthusiast that is. In my opinion, CM 05 is the best game ever made. Can't wait for DIRT on the 360. Going to destroy everything, along with Forza 2. Rallisport Challenge 2 on the Xbox is pretty fun too... Still need to get my Xbox modded so I can get a copy of Richard Burns Rally... I hear it's fantastic! I like the entire Need For Speed franchise too, always been entertaining games. Stay away from Street Racing Syndicate, what a horrible, terrible game it is.

When it comes to racing games, I have quite a few mixed views. The F1 merchandise is similar but should have input from some of the F1 drivers as to how the car handles, after all, Anthony Davidson hinted this is the problem with the F1 series. Rally-wise, the WRC series differs massively so that is a unknown quantity but the Colin McRae series is spot on and very slick in terms of realism and graphics. If you want variety in racing games though, I would say the **** Race Driver series is better as it has a mix of every category and is realistic although the F1 cars in **** 3 was the only unrealistic part of the game as the cars were too damned fast.

But overall the Colin McRae Rally series and the **** Race Driver series are my favourite racing games. As for motorcycling games, I have little experience of that motor racing genre.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I love racing games! Got into them hardcore back on the NES with r.c. pro am and excitebike! Since then I've played so many, I can't really name a favorite. I know I said nfs underground series on the previous page, but alot of racing games over the years deserve honerable mentions for sure!

I'm really looking forward to forza 2! Motorstorm is the one game that made me originaly want a ps3 but I just can't drop 600 bucks for a damn video game machine. Though the way it's going, next time around the new systems will be sickningly close to a grand I'm sure!:mad:

Naturally the Grand Turismos on Sony are great,and also like the Burnout games.
F-Zero brings back memories as a kid,and as some people have already said-Motorstorm looks the goods and i cant wait to sink my fangs into it when i purchase a Sony 3!

Gran Turismo 4 on PS2... especially in a BMW M3 GTR at the Nurburgring

:thumbsup: Good choice. I would have to agree with you on that.
Well GT4 for sure, but there is also ToCa3, and for the PS3 gotta love the F1 game as well as MotorStorm and NFS Carbon.