• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Quotes

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"He who hesitates, masturbates"

"You cant buy class"

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

And those are just the three I can recall at this moment.

To be or not to be that is the question

George Carlin Quotes:

"If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter."

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."

"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept."

Gina Gershon Quotes:

"Lately, I've been a little sad that I'm not a gay man."

"Size counts. That's all."

Blink

Closed Account
"Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
-- Bertrand Russell

"In the part of this universe that we know there is great injustice, and often the good suffer, and often the wicked prosper, and one hardly knows which of those is the more annoying."
-- Bertrand Russell

"Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain."
-- Friedrich von Schiller

" He who knows how will always work for he who knows why."
" It doesn't get better, it doesn't get worse, but it sure gets different!"

David Lee Roth

"Bitch I pack a horse dick....plus...you know my chain is frosted...one plug from the apple head and shorty lost it. Cus you ain't shit...yo mamma ain't shit. Yo daddy ain't shit. Yo cousins ain't shit beiiitch. You ain't shit, yo whip ain't shit, pocket book ain't shit, and yo friends ain't shit beeeeitch."

RZA - Domestic Violence Part 2

"God is dead." - Darwin
"Darwin is dead." - God

dick van cock

Closed Account
"God is dead." - Darwin
"Darwin is dead." - God
NERD WARNING!

Error! Error! Gotta replace "Darwin" by "Nietzsche" ...

"Awards are like hemorrhoids. Sooner or later, every asshole gets them." (Billy Wilder)

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her." (W.C. Fields)

"Bring 'em on!" (George W. Bush)

"I am ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!" (Norma Desmond)

"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses." (Boethius - directed at my fellow FreeOners)

"Shtonk!" (Adenoyd Hinkel)

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. (Mark Twain)

A beautiful cyborg does everything fan guys hoped, including jump, kick, leap, meditate nightly or pray; questions restricted solely to underwater versions with x-ray yellow zippers. (senob44)

(^Just a sentence I made up awhile back. If you notice, each word starts with the very next letter of the alphabet, A-Z. Kinda clever, I thought.)