• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Overall Hair Color (1 vote only)

Favorite Overall Hair Color (1 vote only)

• Blonde: Platinum (Artificial)

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Blonde: Natural Light

Votes: 29 10.6%
  • Blonde: Sandy or Highlights (Natural or Artificial)

Votes: 24 8.8%
  • Brunette: Light Brown

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • Brunette: Dark Brown

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • Brunette: Jet Black

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Redhead: Natural Red (or Orange)

Votes: 27 9.9%
  • Redhead: Natural Dark Red or Colored Brunette

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • Redhead: Colored Solid (Unnatural)

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other (something I missed?)

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I love the deep coppery red and the fair porcelain skin that goes with it

i like blondes but on the other hand you have girls like Alektra Blue who is so beautiful and if she would be blonde she would not strike you as much she would be like regular i dunno.

Girls with Black hair are considered 'Brunettes'?
For me, I really don't care about hair - as long as she got good looks and a good personality, I'm happy lol. :D

I chose Light Brown. Because its the closest color to my own natural hair.

But, personally I think all "natural" hair colors have there pluses and minuses.

There are certain skin tones or eye colors that compliment the color of hair.

Im not picky about natural colors.

These are some bad combinations, IMHO:

brown or dark tan skin with bright red or blonde hair
((better choice)) is a light brows, browns, auburns, and pitch black

Pale skin with Pitch Black hair - sometimes its ok, but not really natural looking
((Any pale or lighter skin)) looks good with any hair color, but pitch black. Sometimes looks kind of ghosty, to have pale skin and dark hair. But if thats what you like?

Its all a matter of oppinion though. Sometimes they work sometimes they dont. It also based on what kind of hairstyle they have or if the dye is close to thier natural color.

It also has to do with facial features like shape, skin tone, eye color, makup, nose shape, lip type, etc.

Honestly, thinking to much about hair color isn't worth it. I found that I usually bounce between blonde, brunette, black, and redhead for different unkown reasons. Its the overall beauty of the woman that counts. And of course if she has a likable personality.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I voted for "Redhead: Natural Red (or Orange)". I love red heads. And its something "special" and less frequently than blonde or brown hair. :)

But I actually think it is not very important...it just has to fit the girl's face. Some women look hot with blonde hair, but dont with brown hair and so on...

Oh and it also always comes together with the hair cut! Sometimes the girl would actully look good with one color but the cut just doesnt fit to her face...or the cut looks good, but the color doesnt...and so on...phew...thats just not that easy! :D

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Mmm, voting in a bumped thread.

I went with natural dark red.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I love girls with jet black hair, and if they have light colored eyes that is twice as hotter.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Brunette: raven/jet black or dark brown to the point that it looks black.