• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite kind of dog?

We have a Chow-Chow now, but I would love a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Vislia in the future..

Golden Retreivers. I'm actually surprised they arent often mentionned.

Huskies are cool too.

I love pretty much all kinds of dogs besides toys ... and especially chiuhahas (spelling?)

I live in a small apartment so i prefer not having one as its too small here. So im a cat owner fpr the moment.

We have a Chow-Chow now, but I would love a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Vislia in the future..
There's a Rhodesian Ridgeback that lives across the street from us. It's one of the most athletic dogs I've ever seen! She's fairly timid despite her athleticism, mostly, I think, because she's still fairly young. But I keep an eye on her when she's around my puggy in an effort to keep her from doing to my little dog what the aforementioned weimereiner did to my little dog's sire. If she ever decides my little dog would make a tasty little snack I hope I'm nearby and I hope I'm able to stop her from doing so!

I own a Canary Dog or Presa Canario as they are called. Believe you me, everyday when I take him out, I always get asked from the local riff-raff where I got my dog from.

It was between him or a pugle.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
a dead dog

Wow you must've rode the small bus too school didn't you?? :rolleyes: cuz you certainly act like it!!

FFS If you don't have anything positive too say about a thread then just SYFPH!! nobody wants too hear your :bs: !!!

You have quite a bad fuckin habit of posting moronic, insensitive, mean spirited, and classless comments?? :wtf: is wrong with you?? :dunno:

Last edited:
I've had three dogs till now, one after the other. The first was a smooth haired fox terrier- a real darling, my childhood buddie. After she died, I waited 15 years before getting an English bull terrier. What a lovable monster! Now, I have a Beagle -- a cutiepie.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I like Chicago dogs. The pickle, tomato, celery sa...oh...I think I may have mistaken this thread to be something a little different than what I thought.

:uohs:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Gray Wolf.

The dog is a domesticated subspecies of the gray wolf.

My favorite kind of Dog would be a Chocolate Lab then a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

After that I love my Beagle and chihuahua :tongue: