• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite kazaa movies

georges

Staff member
you want good hardcore videos there is the when the boys aren't series, white guys have big cocks too (there are devon, briana and another busty bitch which see their @ss hole, pussies and mouth fucked and creamed hard with big inched cocks), leather dreams, the doctoress has big tits with tabatha cash, ejac marathon with melanie moore, brianabanks aka filthy whore 1&2 & ejacula the vampire

Violator79 said:
I'm into Netvideogirls myself. That guy is a PIMP!!!!! I want his job!!!

I'm with Violator. Some of the hottest videos I've seen on Kazaa come from that dude at Net Video Girls. Kazaas how I first discovered that site. I try to collecr as many of the full length vids as I can.

:D :thumbsup:

I don't know if it is all real or if theyre staged but those movies are still great to watch.. What is great is the whole theme of Net Video Girls. For those that don't know, you have this guy that runs ads in the paper offering to pay girls to model for him in his photography "studio". He video tapes the girls that answer his his ad. They show up and then find out his studio is really a chaep one bedroom apartment and as soon as they come through the door hes got a video camera pointed in their face talking to them. That guy is like a pimp because he comes up with the craziest shit to talk them into having sex with him. Sometimes those videos are funny because some of the girls get pissed and start yellingc at him calling him a scumbag...... or like theres one vid I saw where this one chick was hitting him and she was kicking his ass.

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/stephNVG.mpg

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/maudeNVG.mpg

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/quincyNVG.mpg

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/merissaNVG.mpg

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/gabriellaNVG.mpg

http://video.netvideogirls.com/freetour/steph3a.mpg

Last edited:
For me, im still on dial up so it really takes me 12 hours to DL a 9 minute video, so I really only download when there's something ive GOTTA see. other then that it's off.

Great links up there BTW.:cool: :cool:

I'm personally fed up with Kazaa. There's to many people who have no problem downloading files but don't have the courtesy to share them. I can understand people not wanting to share their audio files for fear of being sued, but I have never heard of anybody being sued for sharing videos. I've got a fairly big music library that I too am scared to share but I also have a fair amount of video clips that I have no problem sharing. People say that sharing eats up their bandwidth and slows their downloads, but if you set the max # of uploads to say 6 or 8 or even 2 you most likely won't notice a difference. It's for this reason that my new favorite is Overnet. The more you share, the faster you're downloads are, and that's the way it should be. I say "give what you get, or at least some of what you get".

But that's just my :2 cents:

georges

Staff member
scar69 said:
I'm personally fed up with Kazaa. There's to many people who have no problem downloading files but don't have the courtesy to share them. I can understand people not wanting to share their audio files for fear of being sued, but I have never heard of anybody being sued for sharing videos. I've got a fairly big music library that I too am scared to share but I also have a fair amount of video clips that I have no problem sharing. People say that sharing eats up their bandwidth and slows their downloads, but if you set the max # of uploads to say 6 or 8 or even 2 you most likely won't notice a difference. It's for this reason that my new favorite is Overnet. The more you share, the faster you're downloads are, and that's the way it should be. I say "give what you get, or at least some of what you get".

But that's just my :2 cents:

kinda agree with scar on this one.

regards

georges;) :)

As my previous postings on this thread would indicate, I also agree with scar69. There are too many people downloading off Kazaa who aren't willing to share or only give a minuscule amount compared to what they take.

One good feature on Overnet, (also found on WinMx, btw), is the ability to d/l from incomplete files and then get the rest (ie. continue d/l'ing) from a finished file. This means who don't *have* to find a complete file to start a d/l.

However, Overnet also has the feature (that WinMx doesn't) whereby decreasing your upload speed automatically decreases your d/l speed... in essence *forcing* you to share... I rather like that, considering I always share files.
:)

Just about every time I find a video on Kazaa I want to download, I get no more than 5% into the download, when I get cut off. I have plenty of videos in my share file, so it must just be that the sharers do not reallly wanna share.

BlastOff said:
Just about every time I find a video on Kazaa I want to download, I get no more than 5% into the download, when I get cut off. I have plenty of videos in my share file, so it must just be that the sharers do not reallly wanna share.

Overnet and WinMx are file-sharing networks, Kazaa is a file-leeching network.

I'm using both of the former p2p's, and although I've had Kazaa for years I'm strongly considering abandoning it altogether.

So if you're like me and are generous when it comes to sharing, you know where you'll be welcome.

fyi...stay away from "mikes apartment" that are exactly 10 min long. they are a world of mess. took me about 3 hours to get rid of a bunch of shit.:(

CLUB GODIVA with envy, that turnip dicked dude, and bonita saint is the best. Theres one of a double dildo, then i got half way done with downloading the bigger file and it cut me off....

I really like the Deep Inside or Extreme Close Up vids (especially with Jenna, Kira, and Devon). I've been trying to get the Extreme Close Up with Tia Bella for a good 3 months but alls I have is 7 mins of it. If anyone has it please let me know!!!

California Cocksuckers is also good. Especially with Jill Kelly and Harly Rain.

My favorite was an Asian mother daughter video
where they are fucking with a double-ended dildo and very hairy pussy.
Also you can hear cars in the background.

I know they made another video where the mom
is fucking the shit out of her daughter with a red strapon.
And both were uncensored.

I lost them I don’t know how but I did, and I have been looking but no luck
anyone have them?